CHAPTER 141: You Can Go Die!

Start from the beginning

Wu Suowei hit the brake.

Meng Tao stretched his hand toward the car door, firmly tried to open it, but it didn't open, and then he tried again, he realized the door was locked.

Shockingly, he was suddenly being held by someone from behind.

"I won't let you go!" Wu Suowei said, "I can't simply watch as you do stupid thing, think about your family, and the person you love, how painful it will be for them if you die!"

"You are so annoying!" Meng Tao ruthlessly jabbed Wu Suowei's chest with his elbow, "I was joking around."

Wu Suowei was clinging to him firmly, taking advantage of the situation, he reached into the toolbox and took out a rope.

"I don't believe it, I will send you back to the hospital, sent to your family side!"

Meng Tao roared, "are you crazy?"

"Yes!" Wu Suowei looked resolutely, "I'm crazy enough to tie you up!"

Afterward, he suddenly tied Meng Tao's hands when he was unguarded.

If it happens at normal time, it was impossible for Meng Tao to be tied by Wu Suowei, because he had lost so many bloods from the wound, and thought Wu Suowei was joking around, he was totally unguarded, making it was easy for Wu Suowei to take advantage.

Wu Suowei kept on tying Meng Tao like a [2] zòngzi.

[T/N: [2] zongzi is Chinese dumpling wrapped in bamboo leaves.]

When he saw Wu Suowei was being serious, Meng Tao's tone softened.

"[3] Shuài gē, don't play around, I really won't commit suicide, please, quickly untie me."

[T/N: [3] literally handsome brother/lad.]

Wu Suowei suddenly laughed boisterously, slapped Meng Tao's face, and loudly spoke.

"Meng Tao, serve you right!"

Watching how Wu Suowei's gaze that were previously innocent and muddleheaded immediately changed, Meng Tao raised his eyebrows and angrily asked: "Who are you?"

"Jiang Xiao Shuai's disciple." Wu Suowei said eloquently.

"Disciple?" Meng Tao scrutinized Wu Suowei up and down, "I don't seem to have meet you before? How did you recognize me? Could it be that Jiang Xiao Shuai showed my picture? With my knowledge of him, he should have destroyed all the things that remind him of me, so how did you saw my picture?"

Wu Suowei was very disgusted with his moaning about "understanding", it seemed like his past lover was in the grasp of his hands, and it was worth showing off everything.

"I've never seen you before, I also haven't seen your picture, I simply recognized you along the way."

Meng Tao looked scornful, and he grumbled inwardly: based on what? It is simply out of blind luck, a fool's luck.

Wu Suowei firmly grabbed Meng Tao's bangs and said, "do you know how I'm sure of your identity?"

"Get your hands off my hair!"

For Meng Tao, messing his hairstyle is far worse compared to giving him a few punches.

Not only Wu Suowei didn't let go his clutch, but he also pulled Meng Tao's hair and turned his head to another direction, pointing to a landmark not far away and said, "have you seen that? Does it feel familiar?"

Meng Tao's expression changed, how could he never have seen it? That's the inpatient building with an arc-shaped on top of the building.

"With your sense of direction, you still dare to wander around the street? I've turned seven or eight rounds around this route!"

Meng Tao's face darkened, and he didn't say anything.

Wu Suowei continued, "you speak with a thick Shanghai accent, your sense of direction is so poor, completely unfamiliar with this street, it completely showed that you have arrived Beijing in just a few days. A normal person who see me shout in pain when I move my butt, at most would think I have a haemorrhoids, your thought on that aspect just proved that you are gay. I just asked you if your marriage was happy or not, and you didn't feel awkward at all, proving that you are a married person. A Shanghai person who just came to Beijing in just a few days, a gay and married to a woman, encountered enemy once arrived and ended up getting chased around the street, if it wasn't you, Meng Tao, who else could it be?"

Although Meng Tao really didn't want to acknowledge Wu Suowei's ability to infer, but he was secretly very shocked.

Wu Suowei continued, "of course, the most decisive element that let me determine your identity is your trash attitude. It is really the worst! Very solid! Fucking extremely unmatched!"

Once finished, he stepped on the accelerator.

"[4] You can go die!"

[T/N: [4] This is a popular slang in 2012 originated from an event. The meaning depends on the context. It is known as 'hangmu (aircraft carrier) style'.It was a sensation and people kept on re-enacting and using the action and word that was said during the event. If someone asked you a direction and you humorously do the pose like below then it is like 'over there' but if you say the word during drinking, then it will be 'cheers'. In WSW case, he was being cynical and even use polite 'you' to address Meng Tao so it is like 'Sir, please go die' or literally, 'sir, please go over there'.]

Please note that some part might be incorrect

Please note that some part might be incorrect. Mistakes are bound to happen, and corrections are very welcome.