I can't my eyes are stuck!!!

I saw the corner of Zach's lips lift a little.

Did he just smile? He caught you!!!

I look back up and I almost shrieked when my eyes met his. I immediately looked away and focused again on the trees outside the car, while my face is still burning red from embarrassment.

Told you it was a bad idea to stare at him!

I wish I could just disappear right here, right now....

I put my hand on my chest trying to feel my heart which is currently beating too fast.

Not good, I feel like I can't breathe.

The window of the car actually looks tempting right now. I want to bang my head, hoping I could forget.

"What would you like to buy? " I was startled when Zach suddenly talked.

"Some...decorations maybe, and a wallpaper too..." To be honest I don't really know, this will be my first time decorating my own room.

"Okay, I'll help you choose, just don't overwork yourself" I nodded my head acting like a very obedient child towards their parents.

I still feel guilty for staring at him...

I bet there will be a lot of things to buy, thank god Ealize is rich.

Speaking of rich... Zach is rich too... Is he a business man?  The last time I saw him he was in a suit, a very "businessy" attire...

"What do you do for work?" I blurted out a sudden question, as I turn my head to look at him.

It seems like I have adapted Zach's habit to talk suddenly.

Zach look at me for a while before focusing again on the road.

"I'm a business man, I own a few companies, hotels and restaurants" he said in a nonchalant way.

My eyes almost went out of their sockets. I don't know how much these restaurants, hotels and companies earn but I don't need any complicated mathematics formula to know that it's a LOT!

Everything is in plural too, that means it's more than one...

Did I just catch myself a big and rich fish?? It's not wrong to assume that he could be my sugar daddy right now.

I really wanted to ask

How rich are you?

But stopped myself.

What if he's like one of the richest men in the world? I'll be freaking out... I wouldn't know how to act in front of him, if that's the case.

The car went back to being silent again until we reached our destination.

Zach parked the car and we entered the mall together. It was my first time going to this mall, but thanks to Ealize's memories I still feel familiar towards the surroundings.

We walked around looking at things and my habit of window shopping instead of actually buying things acted out.

This is what I often do since I can't really afford to buy things that I don't need in my previous world.

"Are you not buying it? " Zach asked as I was looking at a cute anime figurine that I so badly want to put in my bag and not let go.

"Oh... No... I only need to buy the things for decorating my room" I answered as I walk back to the mall section where they sell furniture.

I look around for a bit but still couldn't decide what to buy.

The prices were so costly that I feel like my eyes is rolling.

I actually wanted to buy the red colored queen-sized bed, it was so soft and smooth that I feel like I'll just sink into it, if I lie down. But the price makes me want to faint and vomit earlier breakfast.

I decided to just look for other things first before I decide on the bed. I chose a small black table with a matching black chair to be in front of my bookshelf.

Zach proposed to have my own bookshelf in the room. Which I said yes to.

You're gonna fill it with manga's, right?

Just imagining it, makes me want to laugh maniacally...

I also bought other things like carpet, wallpapers, pillows, blankets and a lot of other things. I decided to install a light in my room that when it's dark, it looks like I'm under the stars.

I firmly told myself to only buy what was necessary but I still couldn't help but want to purchase the light.

I also wanted to buy that huge teddy bear and of course a lot of anime stuff, but I reigned myself in.

I gotta chill...

I can't become a person who spend money like it's nothing.

I was still debating whether I should go for the red queen-sized bed, when Zach as usual, appeared beside me.

"Let's go? It's already past one, you need to eat. " he said in a worried voice.

you've been shopping for nearly 5 hours!!

"Wait!  I still need to pay and I haven't decided on what bed to buy yet!" I hurriedly said I need to decide fast.

"I already paid for everything and I thought that you look like you wanted to buy that red bed so I also purchased it, was I wrong?  You can just choose again we can pay for it"

"What?!" I almost couldn't believe my ears.

"You paid for it?  Why?? " I asked.

Zach look at me as if I was weird and I also look at him as if he was weird...

"Wasn't I supposed to? I mean, in the first place I was the one who proposed to design the room and..."

He trailed for a bit before whispering the last part but I could still hear it.

"I thought that was what boyfriends are supposed to do... " was what he said.

I really want to pinch his face and just squeeze it hard.

How can he be so cute??!!

Don't tell me he's really my sugar daddy?