If they were in Mafia-I.(Imagine series.)

Comincia dall'inizio

Just when we were about to get into the car a loud bang echoed and Anna flinched .

Me and Sanvi shared a look and the same fear in our eyes ANNA DOESNT KNOW !

We rushed her into the car.One of mine and one of Sanvi's body gaurds came in and settled in the drivers seat and passanger seat. The two others took their guns out and stayed out watching for any signs of trouble.Me and Sanvi were pretty chill but Anna was panicking.

She knew our families were quite rich and hence the body gaurds but what she doesnt know is that our brothers were in the Mafia.

"Anna calm down.Take deep breaths, it's okay the bodyguard Unnies would take care of it." I comforted her while Sanvi's Stupid ass was busy opening the lunch box.

"W-what is that Y/N ?" she asked.Gunshots were heard throughout the parking lot.

"Dont worry just some random crackhead thinking he can kidnap me or Sanvi here. Seriously this is the third time in two months ! Shouldnt they give up " I directed the last part to Sanvi who shrugged.

"Third time ? In two months? Whats going on guys ? " Anna screeched.

"Calm down Anna , it's alright . It's common for us and you are safe." Sanvi said with her mouth stuffed.

Anna seemed to calm down and took one box from sanvi and grumbled "I didnt get to eat " We chuckled and all ate inside the car and happily chatted.

"Unnie ,I think we should go to the house now , the others can come by Sanvi's car" I told my bodygaurd.(Unnie=older sister , Not related just out of respect as the bodygaurds are older than them)

Even though we lived in the same house, we took different cars , for situations like these.Being related to the Mafias came with a lot of worries but our bodygaurds were specially trained Black cat commandos and the best in the female category.

The bodygaurd nodded and said in her earpiece " I am taking the Madams and their friend to the house , you all come in the other car.Over"

She started the car and drove off . We ate and chatted the whole ride , as if we werent in a shooting arena just now.

We reached the house and Maids came to take our bags.We got out of the car leaving everything there except Anna who had slung her backpack on her shoulders.

"Take the things to my bedroom for now , clean the Lunch box and fill it with the ingredients for blackbean noodles and rice cakes." I ordered and the maids bowed.

"No Y/n, you dont need to ! " Anna protested at my last sentence.

I grinned and said " You are bringing food tomorrow too and I want blackbean noodles and rice cakes , you will need the ingredients, so keep calm and go with the flow."

She shook her head in annoyance as we walked into the House or shall I say Mansion.

We reached the living room where it seemed a heated conversation was going on. 

My brothers , cousin brothers(Sanvi's brothers) , Dad and Uncle (father's younger brother/ Sanvi's dad).

"But Hyung, we cant let them go there anymore what if a repeat happens?" My uncle was saying angrily.

"Calm down Jungwoo, nothing is gonna happen . We gave them bodygaurds for a reason." My dad said calmly.

"But Uncle,-" Namjoon oppa was cut off when Dad held up his hand.He had seen me and Sanvi along with Anna.

"Girls! Are you alright?" He exclaimed .

I nodded meekly and soon was tackled in a humongnous hug by my four brothers."Op-oppa ..I can't breathe.." I managed to utter and they released me smiling sheepishly.

" Thank goodness , you're alright princess. We were so worried." Jin oppa said.

" Yeah.Y/N-ah.I almost ripped my pillow in frustration" Yoongi Oppa joked.

"You're lying..you love that pillow" I dead panned.

"You're right Y/n" Jimin Oppa said and Jungkook Oppa agreed "Yeah ..hyung loves nothing more than his pillow....except you"
I grinned and flipped my hair in a pompous manner.

We heard a shriek of annoyance and turned to see Sanvi getting hugged her life out by her brothers.Namjoon oppa, Hoseok oppa and Taehyung Oppa.Hoseok Oppa mussed up her hair knowing she would get infuriated.

We giggled as sanvi pushed them Off her and groaned in annoyance."Yah! we were scared about you and this is how you react to us ?" Tae Oppa said indignantly.

She stuck out her tongue at him and came to my side and hugged Jin oppa."Oppa , they are teasing me" She whined to the oldest child of our house.

Jin oppa rubbed her back and said"Calm down San-San, Are you okay?" she nodded her head .

Jin Oppa glared at our cousins who just smiled Sheepishly.  The kids in our house were sure something ..the older ones , Jin oppa , Yoongi oppa and Namjoon oppa were the responsible ones meanwhile Hoseok oppa , Jimin Oppa , Tae oppa and Jungkook oppa loved messing around normally but when they had business no one could tell that theses were the same boys in the day and night.

Our Grandfather started the whole Mafia fiasco and trained his only two sons (My dad and uncle) to be the leaders.My father was older but didnt want to the leader of the mafia , so my Uncle stepped up as the next leader.

My dad ran a legal company by day but at night he was the worst nightmare any gangster could imagine. My Uncle was a full time Mafia leader of South Korea's biggest mafia group -The Scorpio. Even though he was the leader he always consulted with my dad first .

Nowadays they were thinking of giving the company to Namjoon and Yoongi oppa because those two were the most intelligent ones.

While they had another plans for the Mafia, They wanted to expand their control over the nation and were contemplating which area would be given to which brother but one thing was sure that Jin Oppa would be the main leader while The Maknae line would be given the four direction areas of south korea.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Kims were a bunch to be dealt with . The girls and their mothers were protected 24/7 but that doesnt mean they dont know how to fight.The mothers were trained speacially in combat and weapon handling before their marriages, While the two girls were taught martial arts and the arts of weaponary .Y/N chose sword fighting along with shooting and Sanvi took a liking in Archery along with shooting.

They all were kind yet cold hearted at the same time. Anything and everything that came in their way would be destroyed immediately , not leaving a trace of it's very own existence.
Therefore everyone in the underworld knew :
DO NOT MESS WITH THE KIMS.