Chapter Two

"CLYDE Elliot Andrade, come back here!" Carlos Andrade thundered when Clyde stormed out of the study, ignoring his father's call.

I am no longer a child that he can control and I am going to show it to him, Clyde thought as he went towards the direction of his room. He could hear the heavy footsteps behind him but he paid it no mind.

"Saan ka naman pupunta? You should be ashamed of yourself," his father shouted upon seeing him getting a backpack from his walk-in closet.

He stuffed some clothes inside his bag and replied, "None of your business, dad. I am going away because I need time to think if I should keep giving a shit."His father looked at him in disbelief and asked incredulously, "You are very irresponsible! How can you just walk away from this?"

"You think I want this, dad? Kayo ni Mama ang nagpumilit nito. I am not a puppet on a string anymore that you can control," Clyde replied as he took out the camera from the safe and placed it inside his bag.

Pumasok ang mama niyang si Arminda sa kanyang kuwarto, hinawakan sa braso ang kanyang ama. "Hon, hayaan muna natin siya."

"Fine! You got yourself one week, young man." With that, Clyde's father walked out which left him and his mother stunned that his father approved of his "sudden leave" from everything."Clyde, anak. Patawarin mo kami ng Daddy mo. We only want what's best for you," ginagap ng mama niya ang kamay niya kaya napatigil siya sa pag-empake.

"I know, Ma. But, you have to understand that this is not the answer to all of our problems. If you can convince Dad to check my proposal, you'll realize that none of this is necessary." "Sisikapin kong pilitin siyang basahin iyon, anak," malungkot na tugon ng kanyang mama. "Saan ka pupunta ngayon?"

Ayaw ni Clyde na magsinungaling sa kanyang ina. "I have no exact destination yet, but I'll keep in touch, 'Ma. Gotta go."

His mother gave him a quick hug, then Clyde went down to catch a taxi outside. After hailing one, he asked the driver to take him to the nearest terminal that had buses going to Batangas. Driving there by himself would take him a few hours, so he decided to commute like a local. It would give him time to think things over.

"Boss, nandito na pala tayo sa Lipa," pukaw sa kanya ng konduktor kaya napaayos siya ng upo at napatingin sa paligid. Naalala niya na papunta pala siya ng Laiya at kailangan niyang sumakay pa ng van saka jeep patungo sa resort.

"Kuya, saan ako pwedeng sumakay patungong San Juan?" tanong niya sa konduktor. Itinuro nito sa kanya ang terminal kaya bumaba na siya.

While Clyde was scrolling Facebook earlier, he saw a post about Heaven's Point in Laiya, Batangas. He decided to go there since they accept walk-ins. His usual hangout spot was fully booked, so he looked for somewhere else. The resort looked like it was a laid back and non-pretentious resort. This place would be perfect for him.

As soon as he arrived, he was amazed by the chill vibes of the resort. He felt like he was in Bali with nipa huts made of bamboo, wood and cogon grass roofs. Somehow, the heavens had directed him to the right place where he could clear my mind.

He walked towards the reception area to confirm his pencil booking when he was blocked by a woman who bent down, rummaging something inside her bag. His eyes went directly to her amazing behind which was shaped like a perfect peach.

Thinking she was not waiting in line for the receptionist, he passed by her. He stopped when she grabbed his leg. "Excuse me, hindi mo ba nakikita na nauna ako sa pila sa iyo?" Clyde was taken aback by the fuming goddess in front of him, "Sorry, akala ko nakaharang ka lang sa daanan."

The woman arched her one perfectly shaped brow at him and pursed her kissable lips, but his eyes were drawn elsewhere. "Hoy, kuya, dito po ang mata ko at hindi diyan," giit nito saka tinakpan ang cleavage.

"I was just admiring the amazing view," he replied honestly and winked at her."Eh, bastos ka pala!" Her face was red.

"If you don't intend to display those desirable assets, then try wearing a less revealing top," Clyde supplied and turned his back from her.

"Unbelievable! So kasalanan ko pa dahil nagsuot ako ng ganito?" He heard her say angrily behind his back.

He decided to ignore her like his raging erection inside his jeans and gave his information to the receptionist who became interested in their altercation. "Clyde Elliot Andrade, no reservation," he answered the receptionist's question about his name, trying not to look back at the woman behind him.

"Teka nga! I deserve an apology!" Ipinihit siya nito paharap dito.

"I was just complimenting you but then again, women tend to twist words," he said nonchalantly which infuriated her more.

She crossed her arms under her chest which emphasized her beautiful breasts even more. "Compliment ba iyon? I actually felt offended and it didn't make me feel good."

"Here's your room number po, sir, " singit ng receptionist kaya lumingon siya dito para kunin ang keycard bago muling hinarap ang babae.

"Do you want me to make you feel good? I'm at room six," he said and smirked which made her blush.

"A-anong akala mo sa akin?" she stammered.

Clyde smiled smugly, then walked towards her, just enough for him to whisper to her ear. "Too bad, I am currently sporting a hard on right now," he whispered huskily before leaving her there at the reception area, stunned with her pretty mouth agape.He made his way towards the villas. Staying here was going to be interesting, but he had to take a cold shower first because that petty argument with that woman made him hard as fuck.