Chapter 10 The Vegetative Male God (10)

Start from the beginning

    thinking like this, Fang Qingya's His face slowly turned pale, and the hand placed on the table was gently clenched.

    What do you mean, what does this mean!

    She really wanted to rush to Zhou Wenyao and ask him aloud, but her dignity and face would never allow her to do so under the full view of everyone.

    Fang Qingya, who was standing at the table with a particularly scary face, could even see that something was wrong with her warmth, but Zhou Wenyao seemed to have not seen anything, but turned around and led Warm and Feng to step forward. The gentleman helped Warmth open the chair and watched her sit down. He walked to the main seat and sat down slowly in the direction facing the door.

    It seemed that at this time, he saw Fang Qingya who was still standing in place, and said with a smile, "Qingya sit down, I didn't want me to pull a chair for you, huh..."

    After teasing and talking, Zhou Wenyao smiled helplessly, and he was about to get up and walk towards Fang Qingya as if to help her pull a chair.

    Seeing his posture, Qingya below uncontrollably looked at Feng Yue, who was on the side. Seeing his expressionless eyes, she waved her hand with a stiff smile, "No need, Miss Song is a guest... …" The

    implication is that she is the master and doesn't need to be.

    Seeing Fang Qingya sitting down, Zhou Wenyao's smile faded, but Fang Qingya, who was still observing Feng Yue's expression, did not notice this.

    But the warmth was a little stupefied by their posture. Why did you always feel that the two of them became strangers? Not long ago, it was...

    forget it, it has nothing to do with her.

    But when Feng Yue saw the two behave like this, he slightly hooked the corner of his mouth in his heart, and then lowered his eyes slightly.

    Seeing that everyone was seated, Zhou Wenyao waved his hand and stopped the band on the side. Then his eyes signaled that the kitchen was ready to serve food, and the servant on the side began to skillfully pour the food to the four people present. Get red wine.

    As soon as the pouring was over, Zhou Wenyao raised the cup and smiled, "Today is mainly Qingya’s birthday. I don’t like the excitement, and Qingya doesn’t like it. I didn’t call many people. Just prepare to celebrate at home. The four of us have never sat down and talked, got together, so we took this opportunity to drink together...Oh, sorry, it was my problem, I forgot A Yue, you can’t drink wine like this Yes, it was my mistake. It seems that this glass of wine..."

    Zhou Wenyao has not finished speaking, but the malicious expression in his eyes looking at Feng Yue with a smile is undisguised.

    Hearing this, Fang Qingya almost subconsciously raised her head and looked at Feng Yue, but she didn't want to look up when she saw the girl sitting next to him almost without even thinking about picking up the red wine glass in front of Feng Yue. Lifting his head, he suffocated in one breath, then reached out his hand and picked up the glass in front of him, and suffocated again.

    I don’t know if I drank too eagerly or choked my throat. Just after drinking, the girl coughed violently. She coughed so that her face was red, but she wiped her lower lip firmly. She looked at Zhou Wenyao, and then smiled brightly, "Feng Yue can't drink, I drink, he can't eat, I eat, it's the same, right?"

    She looked at her empty red wine glass Slowly turned it upside down, nothing dripped inside.

    Fang Qingya was slightly startled, but Zhou Wenyao was staring at her, and suddenly laughed in a low voice. The more he laughed, the louder the voice, the more exaggerated the action, the more he laughed, and in the end even tears came out.