⚜ - t w e l v e - ⚜ (yandere! m. siblings x f. childhood friend! reader)

Start from the beginning

seeing that the first sibling's reaction was to avoid his eyes and slowly pulling his hand back all while clenching his jaw in what she assumed was guilt, a triumphant smirk made its way on her face as she finally felt refreshed.

"then go back with me," the second sibling suddenly stepped in. there was an amused smirk on his face but one can never disregard that murderous look he had in his eyes. "if you go back with me now then I promise you I won't ever let this horrible man went near you anymore. I will protect you, (y/n)."

"oh, shut up." she scowled. "I've been living healthily for twenty-six years without your protection and I'm still fine and alive. besides, you're just the same as him!"

being accused like that, his insincere smile totally disappeared, leaving only a murderous glint in his eyes that made a shiver ran down her spine.

"how come?" he asked in a threatening tone.

"remember that time when we pretended to be fake lovers? we make a contract to help each other out and then you suddenly put a rule that said to not fall in love. if any of the party falls in love then the contract will be terminated and the one who falls in love should never see the other party again, and yet what happened when you're the one who falls in love first? you ripped that fucking paper in front of my face and told me that the contract is no longer valid. you went back on your words too!"

"but no one can control their hearts," he defended himself coolly, as if he hadn't done a single wrong. "you're the one who stole my heart, and you didn't even give me a chance to make you fall for me."

"the fuck it's my fault now!" she bellowed, feeling like coughing blood. "listen here, I hate guys who went back on their words the most, and imagine if I'm the one who fell for you first. what would you do? I bet you won't even consider giving me a chance to earn your heart and then proceeded to call the security and threw me out."

"that-"

she glared at him. "don't make excuses. I've known you for years."

with that, the rooftop went silent.

taking a deep breath, (y/n) knew that this event tonight would go into the newspaper tomorrow. fortunately, those five bastards were sensible enough to not let anyone eavesdropped any further because the next thing she said was their bodyguards telling those outsiders to go outside.

ha! she bet that they had rented this whole rooftop seeing how obedient those people are.

"I understand that you are upset, (y/n)," the third sibling said, smiling gently with a patient yet worried face. "but please get away from there, you could fall."

"let me fall then!" she stubbornly replied. "and stop looking at me as if I'm the crazy one here, you twisted freak. don't think I forgot how you paid my whole classmates in high school to isolate me just because I don't want to walk back home together with you anymore."

"but (y/n), I was immature back then," he defended himself with a sad gaze, looking as if he was the victim.

"but you don't even apologize," she snickered at his acting. "you are a psycho who doesn't even feel the slightest remorse for me who was bullied and isolated, and when the truth came out, you cried and acted as if you were the victim in front of my parents. I'm sorry, they may buy your acting, but I'm not that naive."

seeing how his eyes darkened after her speech, it was obvious that he still hadn't repented yet, but even if he apologized and acted truly sorry right now, she still won't forgive him. after all, if he's truly sorry, he would take his brothers back right at this moment and leave her alone, only when that happened would she truly forgive him.