Y/N looked around the room, scared to touch anything.

"Nice girl..." Hank commented.

"Your right...She's really pretty." Connor said.

"Y/N seemed to think so." Hank chuckled.

"I panicked, okay?" Y/N said, defended herself.

"Nice place..." Hank continued. "Guess androids haven't been a bad thing for everybody."

"So, you're about to meet your maker, Connor." Hank said, still looking around. "How does it feel?"

"Kamski is one of the great geniuses of the 21's century," Connor responded, "It'll be interesting to meet him in person."

"Sometimes I with I could meet my creator face to face..." Hank said, "I'd have a couple things to I'd wanna tell him."

"Same." Y/N said.

After a moment of silence, the sliding door opened, revealing the female android. "Elijah will see you now." She informed.

Y/N's jaw dropped when the saw the giant window, with a stunning view.

"Mr. Kamski?" Hank addressed him.

"Just a moment please."

Looking around, Y/N saw two more of the female androids, in the water at the edge.

Once he got out of the pool, the female android helped him into a robe, and he pulled his hair back.

"I'm lieutenant Anderson, this is Detective L/N. Oh, and Connor." He said,

"What can I do for you?"

"We're investigating Deviants." Y/N explained. "We know you left Cyberlife year ago, but we're hoping you'd be able to tell us something we don't know.."

Kamski looked at her for a moment, "Deviants.." he started. "Fascinating, aren't they? Perfect beings with infinite intelligence, and now they have free will.." He raised his eyebrows slightly, " Machines are so superior to us. Confrontation was inevitable... Humanities' greatest achievement threatens to be its downfall. Isn't it ironic?" He smiled.

"Deviancy seems to spread like some sort of virus." Connor stated. " We thought you'd know something about that."

"All ideas are viruses that spread like epidemics.." Kamski looked at the three of them "Is there a desire to be free a contagious disease?"

"Listen, we didn't come here to talk philosophy. The machines you created may be planning a revolution. Either you tell us something that'll be useful, or we will be on our way." Hank said.

Kamski paused, before turning to Connor. "What about you, Connor?" He asked, walking towards him. "Whose side are you on?"

"It's not about me, Mr. Kamski. All I want is to solve this case." He said, with slight determination.

Kamski smiled, letting out a quiet chuckle. "Well. that's what your programmed to say... But you..." He stepped closer to him.

"What do you really want?"