Part 13

It's been about 5 weeks since i was taken to this demon castle and claimed as the prince's bride I've been going to my classes and spending the days with the prince's and also after those weeks my knees were finally healed so I didn't have to wear bandages anymore, but their was something that was eating up inside me for the past 5 weeks.

It Saturday and I was in my room just sitting on my bed ' bored ' was the felling I was feeling right now and I would have stayed bored for the rest of the day

That was until I heard a knock on the door

" come in " I said the door opened and uraraka walked in with a tray of food " good morning Y/N how are feeling this morning " she said as she walked over and placed the tray of food next to me " I'm feel good uraraka but I'm have the feeling of boredom "

" I totally get you if you want I can stay with you for a while " she suggested " are you sure what about your job "

" it can wait beside you look like you need company more "

" thank you uraraka " I said as uraraka sat beside me on my bed

She and I chatted For a while I was finishing of breakfast but that's when a thought came into my head, maybe I should go find the boys,  wait what if their busy or ........ well theirs only one way to find out ' I thought  " uraraka do you happen to know where midoriya, bakugou and todoroki are out " I asked her she thought about for a bit and said " well they said that they want to go to the study hall so maybe that's were they are "

" thanks uraraka " I said as I got up from my bed and ran out of my room.

" wait Y/N aren't you forgetting something " uraraka called out I stopped my tracks and looked down to see I was still in my night wear ' opps '

I quickly ran back into my room and into closet to change uraraka following behind to help me I decided to wear a long dress today I found a long black and blue/ purplish dress

After I got changed then i walked out of my room and made my way to the study hall to see the boys.

Once I finally got to the study hall I went inside and found the boy looking at some of the books " oh Y/N what brings you here " midoriya asked

" um hi would be ok if I stay with you boys " 

" of course come on in " todoroki said as I walked into the room once I was in I took a deep breath and said.

" hey boys theirs something I've been meaning to ask you "

" of course Y/N what is it "
.
.
.
.
.
" well I wanna know what happen on the day when you boys first meet " I said they look at each other for a thew seconds and back at me.

" ok we'll tell you what happen when we meet .......... it all happened 12 years ago "

* 12 years ago *