Part 15

* Your dress for today *

Today was Thursday and that meant we had classes with Lida today but something was off todoroki wasn't in class today at first I thought he was running late but after an hour of waiting he didn't show up at all

" damn it where is that icy hot basterd " bakugou said angry " kacchan relax I'm sure todoroki has a reason for running late " Midoriya said trying to calm bakugou down " he's not this late he usually comes to class on time "

" I can go looking for him if you want " I suggested " yes Y/N that is an excellent idea go find him and make sure he's ok meanwhile we'll start and you can catch up when you come back " lida said while karate chopping the air like he always does I got up out of my seat and made my way out of the study hall and went on my Todoroki hunt.

I went around the castle to try to find him but he wasn't in anything of the rooms I searched in so then I went to see if he was in the indoor garden the place where he took me to on are first day together and wouldn't you believe it there he was.

He was sitting on the grass just staring at the flowers blue ones to be precise, I recognised those type, they were Rindou flowers a really beautiful type of flowers

" todoroki there you are you didn't show up for class everyone has been worried about you " I said walking up to him but he didn't move at all he was like a statue just staring at the flowers

" todoroki " Still no response
.
.
.
.
.
" todoroki "
.
.
.
.
.
" todoroki " I placed my hand on his shoulder he flinched and looked up at me " oh Y/N sorry I didn't know you were here "

" are you ok you didn't show up in class Izuku, Bakugou and lida were staring to get worried and bakugou was getting mad " I told him " oh sorry for making you all worry i.... I'll come " he said about to get up from the ground but I put my hand on his shoulder stopping him before he got fully up " hey ...... are you sure your really ok " I said he went full on silent again after that " is there something bothering you "
.
.
.
Silent
.
.
.
" it's ok you don't have to tell me now we can just sit here until you feel better how does that sound " I Suggested as I got down on the ground next him " ok " he said in a quiet voice it was silent for a bit neither of us spoke a word But after a thew seconds todoroki  finally broke the silence

" I like your dress by the way that shade of blue looks beautiful on you " he said with a bit of red in his cheeks  I smiled " thank you I found this in my closet and decided to wear it today I don't know why but the colour of this dress reminded me of you " I said the blue colour on my dress really did remind me of him I don't know why but the colour suits him very well.

"  by the way these flowers that you were staring at are they by chance Rindou flowers " i asked curiously

" they are, their special to me because their my mothers favourite " he told me " well it's no wonder she'd like them, they really are beautiful " I said still looking at the flowers.