Announcement party //🥀

Start from the beginning

"Shh." Ishan hushed him before anyone else would hear him.

Honestly, she seems really good to me. She's very simple with a good and cultured background. She's unlike Shubman but I think it's beneficial for their relationship.

Anushree's viewpoint :

"Pairi pauna." I heard Shubman say as he touched the feet of our elders while I was talking to some of them.

They granted us many blessings and even complimented us as a couple, to which Shubman has really good responses and reactions.

I don't understand how can he act so unbothered after our harsh argument today. He's definitely not enjoying this marriage or any of its ceremonies.

"Come, its cake cutting time." Shubman smiled to me and took my hand in his before leading us towards the center.

"They look perfect together." Ash grinned on seeing us.

The photographers and videographers have also aligned themselves in different angles and spots to take pictures of the event.

Shubman wrapped his arm around my bare waist, giving me serious goosebumps.

"I'm very happy announcing our wedding today, really glad to have her in my life." He announced and smiled at me, while I kept looking at him in shock.

He then shifted his hand from my waist to my palm, holding mine in his. We picked the cake knife kept beside and then blew away the candles.

I still can't process what's happening. Why is Shubman being so sweet to me?

Shubman cut the cake with my hand in his and everyone clapped for us. He then fed me a little piece and I did the same for him.

"Congratulations!" Echoed around and then everyone fed us cake.

Others then handed us some gifts, followed by Shubman and me handing them the engagement card hampers.

Once done, I joined Shubman's friends along with him.

"Hey guys, congratulations! You both make a lovely couple." Riya accoladed us.

"Thank you." I smiled in response and so did Shubman.

"I envy you, you got the best person ever." Samikhya giggled to me and I slightly blushed at that.

It's true, Shubman is really a blessing.

"Don't start it again." Ishan said in a pissed off tone, making Samikhya frown.

"Hey Samikhya, you're so pretty." Shubman giggled.

"Oh my God." Samikhya nearly fainted.

His fangirls are always so cute. I'm so so lucky to end up with him out of all his lovers, he really means everything to me.

"Shub tu bhi na." Ishan shook his head.

"She's cute." Abhay giggled about Samikhya.

"Thank you Kamlesh." Samikhya answered him.

"Kamlesh? That's him. I'm Abhishek." Abhishek pointed towards Kamlesh, making us giggle.

"Shit I'm so sorry. I'm not very familiar to cricket so I got confused, my bad." Samikhya apologised while facepalming herself.

"Then, how do you know him?" I asked in confusion, regarding Shubman.

"I saw him in a recent ad with Riya, he looked really hot so I stalked his profile once." Samikhya answered honestly.