𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚

Everyone always used her kindness to advantage.

And oh- how Cher could tell you how much she hated it. Why, anyone could tell you Cher was a sweet girl with just one look. She never thought that was right- I mean, how could you determine a person's character with one look?

It's how she became friends with Draco Malfoy, it's how she became apart of Slytherin, because once she was sorted, she finally realized how judgemental everyone was. And it was sick!

Because there was so much more to Cher Weasley other than her compassion, her empathy, her golden heart. She wanted people to know that. She wanted people to know she wasn't just a sweet little girl.

Draco Malfoy taunted her for a while too, just like everyone else and Cher never really knew why, but he started simmering down with the insults out of the blue until one day he just came up to her and said, "You're not so bad, Weasley." and their friendship blossomed from there.

It was around the middle of second year when everyone finally saw through her. She had joined the Slytherin Quidditch team, and everyone laughed because well, what would a small little girl like Cher do to you on the fields?

Draco and her other friends made sure nobody bothered her, but at the same time people kept away only because she seemed so ruthless during games. At that point, Cher didn't really care about anyone else's opinion than her own because by then she had finally learnt that she was her own person.

Second year was also the year she figured out more about herself. How she was different because she felt butterflies whenever she was around girls and not boys. It took a while, she had to admit, until she realized.

"Blimey, I like girls!"

゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚