Rudra and bhavya also indulge in their fight.

Priveer :
shout shutup why u guys are fighting like this let the couple decide the card na

R: yeah that the great idea why it not come to my mind.

B: because u don't have mind .

A: now u both stop fighting .

Meanwhile shivay and Anika chose the same card .

They decide the everything after that rikara left from there, priveer leave to their relatives house to stay one night there, ruvya thought to give alone time to shivika making excuse they have to complete the assignment
While both Anika and shivay having coffee suddenly Anika ask.

A:shivaay u are free now.

S: yeha kya hua.

A: shivaay u don't show ur house  to me.

S: ohh i forget totally that u get ready we will be leaving now .

A( in mind)  : I don't know why I want to spend some time with u shivay thats why I ask u this .

They both leave to OM and they reach shivay come open the door  of car give his hand to her.
Both enter the house with their hand entangled  Anika is shock to see the house as it's bigger than her house and pretty also .

A: omg shivay ur house is so beautiful.

S: it's not my house it's our house.

Anika smile to listen him then shivay take her to his room (same as ib) .

S: this is our room if u want to change anything u can.

A: no need this is so beautiful.

Then Anika saw the poolside

A: wow pool.

S: u like this.

A: this is the best place in whole house.

Shivay got the call he leave excusing himself  and Anika is seeing each thing the there are many awards and photos of his with mom dad and pri her eyes fall on of pic of her with her parents same as in her room she take pic in her hands and remember her parents then shivay came after completing the call he saw Anika is crying.

S: Anika kya hua why are u crying.

Anika just run to him hugged him tightly while crying  shivaay also respond to hug gently stroking her hairs .

S: what happened Anika why are u crying .

He break the hug and saw the pic in her hand then he understand why she is crying .

A: thanku soo much shivaay .

Shivay wipe her tear

S:why are u saying thanku Anika u and ur parents are also part of my family and family photographs  ghar par hi hote hai.

A: but for this thanku.

S: aacha ohkk now come dinner is ready .

After having dinner shivay  drop her to her at night

Anika (in mind) : I am very lucky to have u in my life shivaay I never ever let u down shivaay no matter what I have to do for u.

On the other hand

Shivaay (in mind) : I am very lucky to have u in my life Anika I can't get the perfect partner like u I always keep u happy no matter what I have to do for u.

Both sleep thinking about each other

______________________________________

So sorry guys for late update as I am busy in my exams that is finally over

Keep voting and comments guys also I want u suggestions that u want rudy fav punch party . or not so let me now keep showering ur love guys.

Precap: I also don't know

Don't forget to hit the vote button ❤️