part 55

Gauri and exchange their garlands.
Soon priest call them.

Rituals starts. Priest ask to do gathbandhan. Om mother ask Anika to do that.

Anika do that. Saying something to both of them.

A: now u both  are tied together so be with eachother. And always we happy.

Both nods their head.

Gauri parents do the kanyadan.
Everyone remember their time.
Anika is also emotional  she is remembering her and shivaay marriage.
Each moment of their wedding coming in her mind.
Anika look to Shivaay side where he is smiling seeing rikara.( O Jaana v5 instrumental bg music)

On the other hand shivaay also remembering their wedding. How happy he was at that time.

Soon both start 7 phere . All the promises they give to eachother.

Om tied mangalsutra around gauri neck. Then fill the partition with vermillion both smiling and looking eachother lovingly.

Here Anika hold her mangalsutra in her hand. 
Shivaay see Anika is standing all emotional their.
Before he go to her.She leave from their unable to control her emotions.

Anika move to other side of garden where nobody is present and shivaay  follow her.

Anika back is facing him.

S: Anika..

Listening his voice she hurriedly wipe her tears. Shivaay come and stand infront of her.

Shivaay see her eyes are red he know she is crying. He take her hands in his.

S: tum yaha kya kar rhi aur ro kyu rhi ho kya baat hai Anika.

A: wo waha par suffocating feel ho raha tha isliye. Aur wo meri aankh m kuch chala gaya tha.

S: dekho mujhe..

Shivaay cup her face in his hand.

A: nhi thik hai abhi. Chaliye sab wait kar rahe hoge.

S: nhi rukho.

Shivaay stop her by her wrist.

S: just tell me what happened . I know  you are hiding something from me.

A: their is nothing Shivaay everyone is waiting for us.

S: let them . U are not going anywhere until u are telling me. What is troubling you.

Straight into her eyes.

A: shivaay it's not a correct time leave my hand.

S: then when ur correct time will come. Just enough i thought u will tell me but no what  u want.

A: shivaay i am saying we will talk later leave my hand .

She try to take her hand from his grip but his grip become more tighten.
Shivaay pull her that cause her to collide with his chest. Both were standing very close to eachother.

Anika understand that he will not leave this is time she has to do it. Now she can't become weak now.

A: u said whatever i ask u will give.

S: then tell me.

A: then i want divorce give me.

Looking straight in his eyes.