❣︎𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 7❣︎

3𝒓𝒅 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒑𝒐𝒗 :

You were really happy at Tokyo it was peaceful n nice...

✨ S I K E ✨

wrong you were suffering in your sister's hand she provoked you into being her model like always you had to crossdress .

✨ B U T ✨

you couldn't resist the items she had promised to give you like new ice skating shoes , a new violin ( 𝐲𝐞𝐩𝐩 𝐮 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐍 ) eHem..she also promised you more masquerade masked .

𝐧 𝐢𝐟 𝐮 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐮𝐫 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 , 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 . 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐥 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐮𝐫 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐬 𝐘𝐮𝐫𝐢 , 𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 , 𝐘𝐮𝐮𝐫𝐢 𝐧 𝐎𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐤 . 𝐔𝐫 𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐬 𝐮 𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐟 𝐬𝐨 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐮𝐫 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐥 𝐬𝐨 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐮𝐫 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐮 , 𝐮 𝐝𝐨 𝐚 𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐥 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐧 𝐢𝐟 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐚 𝐝𝐮𝐝𝐞 𝐮 𝐝𝐨 𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞 :)

( 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 3𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 )

you were at a cafe playing you ps , you didnt really mind people stealing glances at you or just stare .

It was very peaceful that time because there was no one to bother you . Your soft and flowery aura was radiating , people around you felt nice around you .

( 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐛 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐦 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐤𝐲𝐨 )

" songbird is that you ? " a voice appear behind you . You looked back to see who was it , you look at him with your doe eyes .

" i..Keigo?" he nodded . If you are wondering why you know him well..he used to be your boyfriend the last person you dated out of 3 people . You two knew each other since elementary , you two broke up but that didn't stop you guys to act like a couple .

" nice to see you again Keigo " you beamed a smiled at him . The reason you two broke up is because you and Keigo wasnt meant to be with each other . But both of you were still happy together .   

" i thought you would be at Miyagi Prefecture though surprised to see you here " he took a seat infront of you .

You chuckled quitely .

" you could say i was dragged here by Maiko " he didnt really look surprised " i guess its not something to be surprised " you nodded

" say you got a date with someone ? " you questioned him , he just shrugged " nahh not really into being in a
relationship " .

you took a sip of your frap , " hey songbird wanna hangout we didn't get to do some activity's now days " i mean you also dont have anything to do by the time . You gave him an eye-closed smile .

" sure..its been awhile since we go on a date " the choice of word you use made his smile even wide . 

☾︎ 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 𝚋𝚢 𝙺𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚘 𝚗 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛-𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚗 𝚊 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 ☽︎

( 𝚒𝚖 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚊 𝚕𝚊𝚣𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚞 𝚗 𝙺𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚘 𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚗 𝚊 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚒 )
.
.
.
.
.
   A/n
I don't have any ideas I was just watching tik tok n YouTube I got no idea ;-; so any ideas for 1k special reads