Chapter 20: Trying to get away .

Start from the beginning

A small smile makes its way to my lips .

His laugh .

"It wasn't evil or forced ," I thought , I take a mental note of what it sounded like .

Next thing I know, the image of him pointing that gun at me flashes through my mind .

The small smile that was once placed on my face, was wiped clean off by the image that just flashed through my mind .

I dart my eyes away from his face, slapping his hand away from my face .

His laughter stops .

He became confused as to why I suddenly slapped his hand away .

He doesn't ask about it, instead he grabs my wrist and drags me to the main area, the bar .

I see Toga sitting on a stool talking to Dabi. Dabi looks as bored as ever, until his eyes flicker over to me .

He raises a brow in a way of asking if I'm okay, and I nod with a smile .

He then looks me up and down, before nodding off to himself, taking another drink of beer .

Izuku doesn't notice this , but he noticed my smile. Before he can look over to where I'm smiling at, I quickly greet Toga.

"Hi, Toga," I gently smile at her .

"Hi, Adiana! You look so cute in that towel," she winks at me .

Heat rushes to my cheeks, when I realize that I'm still only in a towel .

I then realize why Dabi raised his eyebrow at me earlier and nodded.

I squeak in embarrassment, before hiding behind Izuku .

He slightly looks behind him, to see me shaking a little, and turning even redder .

I bury my head in his back as I use my other hand to grip onto his shirt, in comfort .

Izuku softly smiles to himself .

He turns back serious, as he asks Toga if she has any other clothes for me to wear .

"Of course I do! We can match each other too! Oh, it'll be so fun and cute!" She squeals .

"You don't have any other clothes other than your uniform?" I quietly ask .

I then take note of how rude that sounded. I quickly panicked, thinking of being punished if I'm rude .

"I-I didn't mean it in a r-rude way! I-I'm just c-curious ! I'm sorry," I frantically apologize, after my outburst, I frown .

"Oh, it's fine! No, I don't have anything other than my old school uniforms! They're cute though, and you'll look even better in them," her voice drops, but her smile doesn't .

"O-Okay," I say .

"Okay, lets go!" She runs towards me and grabs my hand to pull me along with her to her room.