"Yeah I guess."

"What about his skating, why do you like to watch him I mean he doesn't really want you there." Again it was Suga doing the interrogation while Oikawa just sat back and watched it all go down. I had already told Suga a bit about his skating last weekend. I thought back to Kenma's skating trying to find what I specifically liked about it, my mind began to get lost in the boys endless jumps and spins. Everything about it was pretty.

"Everything he does on the ice is so pretty and elegant, it's just nice to sit and watch." My mind replayed everything from the rink yesterday, resting on the scene of his hair falling over his eyes. It gave me a similar feeling as watching his skating did.

"What about him, while he's skating what do you think of him?" My mind was barely processing what Suga was saying. I mean I heard the question, well enough to respond to it at least, but I wasn't really thinking about anything past the rink yesterday. It's like I forgot who I was talking to and where I was, I just got lost in my own mind.

"He looks so at peace and the way he moves on the ice is just perfect like he knows exactly what he wants to do. Then when he does a jump or a spin it's just... everything about it's so pretty." I turned to see Suga and Oikawa hanging their mouths open in pure shook.

"KUROO!" Oikawa yelled excitingly, I jumped a bit at the sudden noise I wasn't expecting. Both of them laughed rather loudly and don't seem to mind the weird glances they were getting. "YOU LITERALLY JUST CALLED HIM PRETTY!"

"Well I-" I tried to back track and get my way out of the situation I created.

"Nope no back tracking," Suga cut me off immediately. "Admit that you called him pretty right now."

"ADMIT IT!" Oikawa yelled for some reason he was pumped up as if he was about to play a volleyball match. There really isn't anyway out of this situation is there? I only called him pretty it isn't like I said I liked him, I can admit when a guy is pretty what's the harm in that.

"Fine. He's pretty."

"AHHHH!" Oikawa and Suga stood up and screamed in unison.

"Will you two shut up people are gonna think you're insane." The two did quiet down a bit but not enough to avoid the glares.

"They already do what's the difference." Suga comment as he and Oikawa sat back down. "So are you going to ask him out?"

"What no I never said I liked him."

"You just called him pretty Kuroo." Suga was right but just because I think someones pretty doesn't mean I like them romantically.

"Ok and I think a lot of people are pretty but I'm not gonna ask them all out." Suga seemed to think for a moment but neither of them replied. "Can we just eat I'm starving." They both agreed to drop the subject but I knew this wasn't it for me, it'd come back up again at some point.

-

Today's practice was basically all receives so my arms were extremely sore by the end of it but other then that practice went especially well. I wanted to go see Kenma again but when I reached the rink the lights were off and everything was closed down, meaning I'd have to go straight home.

It's not that I hated my family or anything it's just... no it's actually that I hate my family. I mean my sister's sort of nice to me although she treats me like a confused child even though I'm older then her. My brother on the other hand treats me like I'm stupid, that's when he talks to me, usually he ignores me. My parents are just as bad, I sort of feel like a background character in my own family. Nothing I did was every enough for them, at first I just tried to do more but now I just try my best to live with it. I got straight As but my brother practically got a free ride to college. I was captain of the volleyball team but my sisters cheer captain and her team won their national tournament. Of course I had a national tournament coming up but unless I win they don't care. Even if I did I don't expect anything more then a good job message from my mom.

Eventually my walk led me to my front door which was unlocked since by this point everyone was home. When I walked in though I noticed there was an extra person in the room.

"Oh Tetsuro your back." My sister, Miko, greeted me. I noticed my mother was cooking in the kitchen and my dad was watching tv in the living room yet neither of them made any motion to welcome me home. My bother, Ryou, was probably studying in his room so I didn't expect a welcoming for him. "I'd like you to met my boyfriend, Hayato." The guy was tall but not as tall as me, he had blonde hair and, if the car outside meant anything, he was probably rich.

"You picked a good one Miko." My dad joked taking his eyes off the tv for only a second, Miko laughed at his comment.

"Thank you sir." Sir? He's gonna be a suck up to my parents isn't he. I guess I can't blame him, he wants to make a good impression and he clearly has. I didn't think my parents could make getting a significant other a competition to yet here we are. Ryou had a girlfriend already, for the past year in fact, and she was just as impressive as he was. Scholarships in college as well as a star soccer player.

I didn't feel like sticking around any longer so I said bye to my sister and her boyfriend and went off to my room. I laid on my bed and began to flip through some volleyball magazine I've had lying around for a while, what should I eat for dinner? Theres a good chance my moms cooking isn't intended for me so I'll have to go out and get something myself. Do I even have enough money to go out and get something though? I could probably stop by that cafe I had breakfast at the other day and get something small.

I checked my allowance and found that if I got something small tonight I'd have enough money for lunch tomorrow and by the time I get home my grandma should have left me more cash. She's painfully aware of the situation I've found myself in and supplies me with money every Wednesday to get food and other necessities because even if I was starving I don't think my parents would suddenly change and start caring. It is what it is though and I can't necessarily see that changing anytime soon.

I threw on a jacket, grabbed a scarf, and decided now was a better time then any to go out to eat. I passed through the kitchen as if I was invisible while the rest of my family sat down with my sisters boyfriend to eat dinner, I left without a goodbye and made my way towards the small, homey cafe I visited quite often.

It was extremely cold since it was the middle of winter and during my walk it began to snow. Which was actually a pleasant surprise and calmed me down a bit. I was pretty pissed at my family though I really shouldn't be. I mean what did I expect to happen, it's been like this for the past few years. I could move to America and somehow get elected as president and they still wouldn't give a shit.

The only thing I could possible do to get their attention at this point would probably be to get a good girlfriend and win nationals. I thought back to what Suga and Oikawa were saying during lunch. I never really thought about guys the way I thought about Kenma, I mean he was really pretty but that doesn't necessarily mean I like him, right? I can't exactly just date a guy, I don't think I'd be allowed to step inside the house again. It'd just be better if I followed my parents plan and sail through college, get a girlfriend, a good job, and eventually move away and cut all ties with my family.

As I approached the cafe I noticed a familiar pudding headed boy sitting on a park bench nearby. Theres no harm in approaching him, plus I was kind of curious as to why the rink closed early today. Did he get to practice at all today? I can't imagine Kenma not on the ice.

.
.
.
.
(2130 words)
Yes I am about to introduce Kenma's trauma buckle up :)