Meeting new people is always fun.

I met Sean a few years ago at Vidcon when he came up to my booth and exclaimed how he liked my music and asked ME for a picture. I was starstruck and we became friends from that day forward. We collaborated on a few gaming videos and because of that more people decided to watch my channel and I blew up soon after.

He isn't the only YouTuber I know. I'm also friends with Gloom (Kassie), Dangthatsalongname (Scott), LDShadowlady (Lizzie), Laurenzside (Lauren), SmallishBeans (Joel), and Joey Griceffa. I've collaborated with a bunch of other people too like Shannon Taylor.

Lots of big names, I know.

I replied to his text agreeing and for him to send me an invite.

I ate the rest of my breakfast quickly and Miranda took my dishes for me and I thanked her before heading back to my studio.

I jogged back up the stairs and brushed my teeth before hopping in the shower and getting dressed into my clothes so I wouldn't have to do so later.

As soon as I sat down at my computer I got the invite from Sean and I set up the game before accepting.

As soon as I entered the call I heard people chatting away, starting with Sean.

"Oh! She's here! Everyone, meet Rotten. Rotten, meet everyone!" Sean said and I chuckled.

"Hey everyone," I said with a smile, adjusting my headset on my head.

"Hey! I'm Lily!"

"Hi! I'm Rae."

"I'm Sykkuno!"

"Hey Rotten! Dave is here too." I smiled hearing Dave speak up.

"Rotten! Best Friend!" Glooms' voice came through the call and I smiled.

"Glooooooom!" I said in a weird voice that made everyone laugh.

"Hi, Rotten! Lizzie here!" Lizzie's voice makes me smile and I greeted her back.

"Wait! You're Rotten Royale, aren't you? That alternative singer that Marzia listens to on the daily. She is obsessed with Up all Night." Felix's voice was the last person I expected to be on this call.

I had to mute myself so I didn't say something stupid. PewDiePie knows my name AND his girlfriend listens to my music? So rad.

I quickly composed myself and unmuted my mic, "Yeah that's me! So glad to hear that someone likes my music." I joke as I design my character. My color is cyan and I have a cat head hat on my character's head.

"Oh please, your four million subscribers would simp for you in a heartbeat." Sean joked which made everyone in the chat laugh.

Then someone else joined.

A deeper toned voice comes through my headset, "Is there someone new in the chat?"

His voice set me back, deciding not to say anything as I knew he probably got a lot of comments about his voice. "Yeah, I'm Rotten." I introduce myself.

"Rotten?" His tone was questioning and Gloom giggled.

"That's her alias on the internet, well it's Rotten Royale, but everyone just calls her rotten for short," Kassie explained to me and I smiled.

He hummed, "Makes sense. I'm Corpse."

I barked out a laugh, "And you question my name?" I teased.

"Oh! Rotten, are you streaming?" Sean asked.

"Negative, Ghostrider. All my streaming equipment is currently in my kitchen for my Stream later today."

"Why in the kitchen?" Sykkuno asked and I chuckled.

"I have this series I do on my side channel called She Can Cook where I have all different kinds of people trying to teach me how to cook because before I couldn't even boil pasta correctly because my mother spoiled me," That earned a laugh from a few people, "A week ago I had Sam the Cooking Guy come to my studio and teach me how to make Honey Butter Fried Chicken and man it's amazing. I'm going to be attempting to cook it on stream and pray I don't set my studio on fire."

"Oh, I'll be watching that." Kassie chuckled.

"Yo Rotten I just listened to Up all Night and it's so good! Your voice is so Angelic!" Lily exclaimed and I let out a chuckle.

"Thank you, I appreciate the feedback," I said shyly and Sean piped up.

"I think you should be recording this, Rotten, this is going to be an interesting game."

I smirked lightly, typing quickly on my computer and seeing my third screen pop up with the recording of the screen in front of me.

"Hang on, I have to grab a cam. All of my good ones are in the kitchen." I muted my mic and rushed over to my bookshelf, grabbing a box that I put my old cam in.

After getting the face cam set up I turned it on, seeing it pop up on my other screen. I unmuted my mic and smiled, "Alright! I now have a face. Let's do this thing, momma needs to procrastinate doing her Finance homework."