"So, I wanted to do something special for your birthday." He squeezes my hand. "We've known each other a few months now and they've been more amazing than I could've ever thought possible. You make me so, so happy. I care for you beyond what you could imagine, and I wanted to show you that."

I couldn't form a sentence. Shocker.

"Delilah? Honeybee?" His voice makes me look away from the beautiful scene in front of me and I look to him.

"Harry...This is...God, this is amazing. I don't even know what to say." I pause. "Holy shit!" He laughs at my excitement. "Holy shit, Harry! You brought me to Little Venice! What the fuck!" I walk the short distance to him and wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him down for a kiss, both of us smiling.

"I'm glad you like it. Let's eat, yeah?" He pulls away and walks us to the table, still sounding nervous. I couldn't understand why, though. I loved it.

We ate and laughed, and he told me more Oscar Wilde quotes that I'd missed hearing from his pretty lips. We wined and dined, and I didn't think the night could get any better.

When we finished eating, he pulled me from my chair and walked us out to the little patio. There were two seats there now, which hadn't been there before. And his guitar was sitting on one of them. He turns to me, grabbing his guitar and gesturing for me to sit in the other chair.

"Remember when I said I'll show one of the songs I wrote later?" I nod as I sit. "I'd like to play some of it for you now, if that's okay." There's a tremble in his voice and I nod again, encouraging smile on my face.

He takes a seat and starts strumming.

"I fell in love with a beautiful girl. She still takes my breath away. I fell in love in the morning sun, while the hours slipped away. Sometimes when I hear your name, a smile creeps on my face. And for reasons I can't explain, it's never out of place. 'Cuz I love you. More than you think I do, and I love you."

His eyes never stray from mine and when he strums one last time, I get up, eyes watering, and go to him. He gets up, putting his guitar down as he stands and wraps his arms around my waist when I throw mine around his neck.

I pull him down, bringing his lips to mine. He lifts one hand and places it on my jaw, the other tightening his hold on my waist. We kiss with more passion than we ever have before, his tongue parting my lips. I groan into the kiss, pushing my body as close to him as I can.

He pulls back an inch, "I love you, Delilah. So much. More than I ever thought I could love anyone. It might be fast, but it's the truth and I wanted to tell you since, y'know, we rather like telling the truth. Wanted to tell you that I am so, so, so in love with you." He breathes into my mouth, his forehead resting on mine.

I freeze at his words and I'm sure my astounded face is obvious. After a long silence, I beg, "Say it again."

He laughs. "I love you, honeybee." He repeats it and I play it in my head on an endless loop. My eyes gloss over and my mouth opens and closes in shock.

"What?" I breathe out. Am I dreaming?

His smile is so big there's no way his cheeks don't hurt. "You're not dreaming. I love you, honeybee." He kisses me again. "I love you, I love you, I love you." Kiss. "So in love with you."

I feel goosebumps rise everywhere and my heart skips each time he says it. I finally form the ability to respond and I breathe out, "God, I love you, Harry. Loved you for so long. You're everything." And his lips return to mine.

My hands tug his shirt, walking us back into the hut, our lips still attached. Once we're inside, I separate from him and walk to the back.

Where the bed is.