Chapter 4

The next day was full of the assassins relaxing. Lila tried something, but the chaperones saying that they never left their sides got her to stop. They were getting ready for the day of school that they had to deal with.

----------------------------

The assassins got ready early, and went to school with Damian, knowing that barely any students would be at school that early. He gave them a tour of the school. When it was over, they hid in a library until it was actually time to go to class.

They knocked on the door, five minutes after class started. The teacher welcomed them into the class, while Damian actually paid attention in class for once, smirking.

"Could you introduce yourselves for the class." The teacher said.

The group had their RBF on. The four, one by one, they said their names, and their names only. When the teacher asked them if they could share some interests, they just gave her a glare and said it didn't matter.

She sat them where the only four empty desks were, next to Damian, since no one wanted to sit by the ice prince. They smirked, and went to sit down. Marinette and Nino beside him, Chloe beside Marinette, and Juleka in front of Damian. Everyone expected Damian to just scowl at them like he did with everyone else, but he just put on a smirk and went back to what he was doing, confusing everyone. Seeing everyone look at them, the four glared at them, making them turn around. Looks like they found some ice princes and princesses.

While in class, they were talking to each other in Arabic, so no one would eavesdrop. The teacher caught them and wanted to make them answer a question so they would learn not to talk during their lesson. They knew not to question Damian, seeing his grades. So they had to settle for the new kids. They had to learn somehow. The students saw the teacher looking at the group of five and were prepared to see someone embarrass themselves.

The teacher called off a random name from the list of the new students they were given. "Marinette, can you tell me when the seven year war started and ended?"

She didn't even look at him and answered the question. "It started in 1756 and ended in 1763." She went back into her conversation with the other four.

The teacher stuttered a good, and went to do the others. They all answered the question right without looking at the teacher. It was shocking how they got them all right without even looking at him. "Look, I know they love me, but why are they still staring at me? Can't they see I'm glowing. I'm obviously off the market." Juleka said, making the group go out into giggles and the guys chuckling. Damian laughing? Sounds like a rumor. But these new French students seemed to do the impossible. What were the chances that they all knew the same languages?

By lunch, everyone knew of the ice princes and princesses. (IPs) Lila and her sheep heard of them, but didn't know who they were. Lila was thinking of becoming their friends so everyone knew who she was and she could get popular in another school and get more people to bully Marinette and her gang.

Lila went to a random lunch table at lunch and went to ask them. "Um excuse me?" They all turned their heads to the sausage haired girl. "Can you please tell me who the IPs are?" Lila asked.

A random boy responded by pointing to their table of six. "It's the table with Damian Wayne, Jonathan Kent, and the four new students that you should know."

Lila looked at them. How did they get known as the IPs? Marinette was a goody-two-shoes. Juleka didn't have the guts to speak out. Nino was too quiet and chill to do anything about anything. Chloe is just a brat. But these last few days have been weird. Juleka has been talking out more. Marinette hasn't been clumsy. And they all seemed to be extremely friendly to each other, but give anyone else death glares. She thanked them and went back to where her group was. She told them what she heard and none of them believed it. So she wasn't the only one.