Chapter 1

-I had nothing better to do than post another uncompleted story. Have fun reading. 

There has been a war between two communities for as long as anyone could remember. The league of assassins and the order of the guardians.

There was a man who found these magic jewelry called miraculous. He kept them safe and used them when they were needed. He lets the kwamis roam around and lets them out to find the true holders of them, but only if they weren't caught by anyone other than their true holder. When the true holder was found, they would bring them to where the founder of these jewels and have them set up for training.

There were two special ones, the black cat's and the ladybugs. They were the power of destruction and creation. The true welders of these were usually soulmates. Either platonic or romantic. It would usually be revealed later on, when their bond with each other grew.

When the league of assassins heard of these magic jewelry, they just had to have it. It could make them the most powerful humans in the world. They wanted to take it from them without them noticing. So they trained. Trained so much, it was engraved in their brains. They had to master for ambush and killing much more than normal to take these things that must be guarded.

So the day came. So they went to the temple that wasn't guarded. Weird. They went to the box of the miraculous. That was easy, too easy. When they touched the box, it vanished. Then, people started to appear. Illusions!

So they fought. Fought so much, that no one noticed that the people that actually had the miraculous going into a portal and going somewhere else, making a new temple.

When they finally realized, everyone that had been guarding, was dropped dead. They looked in every nook and cranny, but they couldn't find them. They had to return empty handed.

The war was still going on, they just never knew where the heroes were, since every owner of the fox miraculous always made an illusion of their teammates going the wrong way, misleading anyone that saw them.

This went on, until one day, a master named Fu, messed it up. They forgot to cover their tracks, and someone found out where the temple was. They told everyone else, and they started planning for the next ambush.

They succeeded in the next ambush. It helped in their favor that Fu created a sentimonster that ate everyone up. All the remaining survivors were tied up and went with them to their base. They needed them alive so that they could tell them every secret about the last miracle box they snatched from Fu's hands, before they killed him.

The monks refused to talk, unless they knew that the miraculous were going to be used for good. During this time, there was a baby girl with the most beautiful blue eyes you've ever seen and dark hair. They raised her with the heir of the demon, who also had dark hair but he had green eyes. She was raised and trained with him because one of the monks accidentally spilled that she was the welder of the strongest miraculous, the ladybug one.

They trained her with Damian. They learned everything together and knew everything the other knew. They both had to be cold to everyone, but when it was just them two, Damian softened and Marinette was her bubbly self.

Marinette had to be taught everything about the miraculous since her curious younger self put on every miraculous and didn't once go mad. She felt a little sleepy, but once that was over, she just stood there like nothing happened. That was when they knew that she would be the next guardian. And a powerful one.

When Marinette was seven and when Damian turned eight, they both got betrothed to one another. This betrothal was made so that the league and the order had an alliance and would put the war between the two would pause. If this betrothal was ever broken, then the war would be back on play, and they would start attacking.