𝟬𝟴. 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗛𝗢𝗠𝗘

Start from the beginning

Once the plane landed, I gathered my stuff and started to get ready to get off the plane. After a few people in front of us got off the plane, I followed behind. "Home," I whisper to myself. I then feel someone tap my shoulder.

"I'm sorry but I know I will regret not asking this later on. Can I get your number?" It was the grey-haired boy from the plane, the one I embarrassingly drooled on.

"Sure," I smile. "You did let me sleep on your shoulder for god knows how long. It's the least I can do."

"Heh, I guess so," he laughs. He hands me his phone and I type down my number. "Thanks, I'll text you soon."

"Alright, I'll text you later. Bye," I wave at him and head towards the front of the airport to catch a cab. I finally catch a cab after some minutes and the driver helps me put the suitcases in. He asks for the destination and I tell him where it was. I can't wait to see my mother and Tobio. I can't wait to catch up. Who knows how much things could have changed.

After a few minutes, I finally arrived at the front of my house

After a few minutes, I finally arrived at the front of my house. I smiled as memories came flooding back in. How I missed this place so much. The driver helps me take out my bags and I paid and thanked him. I walk towards the door and ring the doorbell. I was full of excitement as I waited for the door to open.

The door was then opened by non-other than my twin Tobio."TOB-"

SLAM

The door was slammed shut in front of my face. What the hell??? The door opened again but instead, it was my mom on the other side. She looked shocked to see me at first but then runs over to hug me tightly. I hug her back and I could hear her crying happily.

"Surprise," I let out a small laugh. "Mom, a-air, I n-need a-air."

She lets go of me and laughs. "I couldn't believe it was you at first, you changed so much since I last saw you."

"I guess I did huh?"

"What are you doing here? When did you get here? Did you come alone? Have you eaten yet?"

"Mom, you're rambling. I came to surprise you for your birthday!"

"We have so much catching up to do. Come in let's go inside, I want to know all about America!" I laugh at her excitement and carry my suitcase inside the house.

My nose was filled with the familiar scent of mom's cooking. I felt the warmth that I always did when entering this house. This is home. Well, kind of. All that's missing was Tobio who seemed to lock himself up in his room.

I sit down at the table and being filling my mom in with everything that happened over the last 3 years. From being in training camp to meeting the twins, to almost going to the Area 51 raid, to becoming the #1 middle blocker of the US, and to finally coming back home. "Area 51 raid?" she raises up an eyebrow.

"Yeah it seemed awesome at first but later turned out to be a flop," I laugh.

"Anyways, #1 middle blocker of the US?! I'm so proud of you!"

"Thanks, mom, I wanted to talk about that with Tobio as well but he seemed to not like the idea of me being here," I let out a sigh.

"Oh, that? He's just upset that you haven't talked to him for so long." She then leans closer to me and whispers. "Between you and me, he really misses his sister."

"I DO NOT!!!!" I hear Tobio yell from his room.

"DO TOO!" I yell back. "I should probably go talk to him now."

She gives me a nod and I walk up the stairs. Once I reached his room, I knocked on the door. "What do you want?!"

"I want to catch up."

"Pft. You act as if you care," I hear him snort.

"Open the door."

"No."

"I- fine then, I'll break it down in 3 seconds if you don't!" He stayed silent but didn't open it.

"1!" I begin the countdown.

...

"2!" I walk back getting ready to bust open the door.

...

"3!" I then run towards the door, which was then opened making me fall.

"Dumbass."

"Damn you Tobio. You'll pay for that," I stand up and jump on him. We begin to fight as if we were 6 years old. I then remembered that he was ticklish and start tickling him.

"Fine, fine. I give up!"

"Good, now fist bump?"

"No," he coldly tells me.

"Whyyyyy," I whine.

"Because you broke your promise of always staying in touch," he glares at me. I let out a sigh and begin explaining what happened to my phone. "Oh."

"You really think I wouldn't want to talk to you anymore?"

"Well, I guess you didn't care about me since you became the #1 blocker and all. I thought fame and pride got to you."

"And you call me a dumbass?" I laugh and he sends me another glare. We both stare at each other, noticing how much different we look after 3 years.

"You look weird." We both say simultaneously, trying to insult each other like we normally would.

"Whatever," I roll my eyes. I begin telling him all about what happened in America as he drank his milk. "Still in love with milk?" I laugh. He then stops and seconds passed before he finally responded.

"Still in love with Kunimi?" he shoots back.