"chris, are you ok?" i get in front of them to get to chris's aid

"i'm gonna go call an ambulance" trey says running to get his phone.

"i'm fine,but i think i twisted my ankle or broke someth-" he says sighing as it was too much to handle.

"it's ok..you'll be ok."  i tell him calmly which was the best thing for him to be relax along with grabbing my hand, occasionally kissing it too.

"they're on their way" trey says crouching down to our level "you gon be alright bro." he tells him, dapping him up with his other hand.

later, other teammates come back minutes later to tell chris congrats on his team's win and showing sympathy for his injury's.

i still sat by him to make him feel calmer and not think about it too much.

"they're here" trey tells us and chris turns to see them coming with a gurney then turning back to me gripping my hand.

"you're gonna be okay..i'm going to drive there with trey right when you leave ok?" i reassure him  and he nods. he gets escorted out to the truck and after seeing it drive away i go to the car waiting for trey and we go to Walgreens to get him a gift then driving to the hospital.

"hello, we're here to see someone." i tell the lady at the front getting anxious

she looks up from her computer before at me and trey "name?"

"Christopher Brown" she starts typing in her computer. she doesn't speak for a few moments.

"2nd floor, the 4th door on the right" she smiles and i nod at her giving her a small thank you getting in the elevator. trey pushes the 2nd floor then look at me.

"he's gonna be alright y/n relax" he says. i nodding walking out to see august and ryan there outside the room.

"we just saw him...he said said he wants y/n though. been talking about you ever since he got here.." august says standing up.

i smile before going to slowly open the door peaking in before i fully walk in. hearing the door close behind me he sits up smiling then laying back. i walk over to his bed sitting on the edge grabbing his hand.

"so..i guess we ain't catching that movie after all huh?" he says.

giggling you shook your head no. "it's okay though there's always another time.."

"man i'm sorry baby.."

"stop it. it's okay..i got you this" i hand him the stuffed bear i got from Walgreens and he smiles, laughing after.

"thank you baby." he kisses my forehead

"how you feeling?" i ask him sitting on the side of his bed and he looks down at my hand.

"getting better..." he says lowly "they goin over x-rays right now"

silence filled the air before i spoke again "you ok?" he doesn't say anything but nods quickly. "hey, talk to me..what's wrong?"

"that shit was embarrassing y/n..i had people counting on me and i just looked like an idiot." he says irritated.

"Chris y'all won, you won. you did that, everyone understands how it happened  you went out there and did what you needed to do, it's not your fault ok?" i reassure him which made him smile. he nodded.

"i love you,you always know what to say." he says

"i love you too my basketball player."

he laughs"that junk was corny,but cute" the nurse then comes back in

"ok so it was a minor fracture nothing big but he does need to stay off that leg for about 2-3 weeks other than that he can go home because it's already wrapped" she says coming up to me showing me the x ray

"cant wait to play doctor for 2-3 weeks..thank you" she smiles before walking towards the door.

"do you want your friends to come in now?" she asked chris

"ye-" as soon as he try's to finish they all burst into the room

"how you doin bro." august asked coming to the other side of him

"i'm good,i'll be up and at it in no time!" he says excited

"yea like next month, i'm not gonna have you doing nothing stupid." i said.

"you're no fun" chris says lowly "tell her trey."

"uh uh my name ain't in it and i ain't with it." he says backing up and chris kisses his teeth

"you ain't shit" he mugged him

"watch when you fall on your ass again you'll be crying,go ahead and do dumb shit watch." ryan says before chris flicked her off. we all sat and talked for a while till they left one at a time saying their last goodbyes. i help chris up and i support his back walking to the elevator while he held his crunches, then down to check him out and to the car

"do you want to go home or do you have a place in mind you want to go" i ask him looking over at him and he was looking at me.

"home, i want to be with you right now" he respond putting his hand on my lap and i nod and sighed,starting the car.

turning the corner to the house i look at chris who was still a bit upset "you were amazing, and i loved it" i tell him kissing him and he looks back at me

"thank you baby,i'm ready for you to play doctor for the next 3 weeks." he plastered a devilish smile on his face and i park the car

"uh uh,back up!" i squeal before his lips attach to my neck.

"nope.don't fight it." he says leaning in more.i close my side door on his face then going to his side opening it. "did you jus-"

"i did,now shh you gonna wake the neighbors with your loud voice." i help him down giving him his crutches and wrapping my arm around his torso

"oh like this?!" he yells and i unlock the door chuckling

"you're getting beat up when we get in here, watch." he laughs getting inside