"Can I hear it?"

I nod and his eyes widen at my quick agreement. I point at his guitar, silently asking if I could use it. He nods and I grab it from the floor. I sit back on the bed and place it on my lap. "Um, for now it's called Hesitate."

"I will take your pain and put it on my heart. I won't hesitate, just tell me where to start. I thank the oceans for giving me you. You saved me once and now I'll save you, too. I won't hesitate for you. Pull me close and I'll hold you tight. Don't be scared because I'm on your side. Know there's nothing I wouldn't do for you."

I only sing part of it and when I finish, I look up from the guitar and into Harry's eyes. He's smiling when he speaks, "That was beautiful, love. It always is."

"Thank you. What did you write today?" I get the attention off of me.

"Oh, I'll show you that later. You'll see."

I squint my eyes, "Okay." He just smiles at me.

"I'm going to shower quick and then I'm going to take you somewhere. It's not too far but I haven't been able to show you everything I want to show you. So, get dressed." He says with a smile. He goes to turn to the bathroom but stops, "What's today's word?"

"Incipiente." I tell him with a smile.

He smiles back, knowing why I spoke Spanish, "And that means?"

"Oh, you don't know? I assumed after today's letter that you were fluent in Spanish now, sunshine." I teased.

He shakes his head and smiles. "Unfortunately not. But I'm learning. For you." My smile falters at his words and I could swear I felt my heart skip a beat.

He speaks again, "So, what's it mean?"

"Developing, growing." I croak out.

He smiles, "Kind of like us, huh? Incipiente. I like that one." His accent sounds adorable when he speaks Spanish.

He goes to enter the bathroom again but I stop him. "There is a word for that, by the way." His eyebrows lifts in confusion and I speak again. "For hating being away from someone or missing them so much. It's called saudade."

"Saudade." He repeats and I nod. "I like that one, too." He walks forward to press another kiss to my forehead, "I experienced great saudade today." He smiles and then goes in the bathroom, shutting the door behind him.

When he comes out, I'm dressed, and he gets ready quickly. It's 11 o'clock so I can't imagine where he wants to go this late at night.

He grabs my hand in one of his, his other calling his driver, whom I'd taken the time to introduce myself to and learned his name was Barney.

I'd told him with a laugh, "Have you seen How I Met Your Mother?"

To which Barney simply said to Harry, "Keep this one, H. She's a genius."

We got in the car and it was about a 20-minute drive. Harry's leg kept bouncing up and down and I had to place my hand on his thigh to make it stop.

"Harry, relax." I soothe him.

"Right, sorry." He pauses. "I'm excited for you to go on tour with me." He randomly starts. "I know you'll technically be working but it's going to be so much better now that you'll be there. The band is excited about it, too."

I smile. "Really? I'm excited, too."

"Of course." He says in response, kissing me quickly.

The car stopped and I assumed we were here. Harry hurriedly thanked Barney and practically dragged me out of the car.