46.

ANZALA's POV

"Anzala these are divorce papers sign them, beta we did a big mistake now it's better to make everything fine as soon as we can" Abbu and chhote abbu both said one by one, passing me papers and I read them inside out.

"Abbu I have to give mehr to Maizah before giving her divorce" I siad and they both exchanged their looks.

"Aasif we didn't think about this!" Abbu said and I rolled my eyes.

"This isn't anything new you all elders never think before taking big decisions of our life" I said more like a taunt and both of them tolerate that silently because they were on mistake.

"I'm sorry beta, we are also humans sometimes we make mistakes" chhote abbu said with sorrowful voice

"I wish your small sorry could bring back the time which we both have passed while cursing  our ownself and feeling guilty without doing anything wrong" I state and first time detect guilt in Abbu's eyes.

"Now we are mending what we have done wrong!" Abbu said in slow voice and chote abbu nodded with down face.

"Since childhood till now Mazi and I are best friends, we care for each other, we fight with each other but now I'm feeling that you people doesn't understand the actual relationship between us, you all interprete our relationship in wrong way. We were requesting in front of you but you didn't believe on us, but when Arham told you everything then you understood and believe on him! It means you don't have trust in your own children but on an outsider.

"Anzala now it's enough, if I'm listening everything it doesn't mean you will continue this rubbish and I'll......" abbu was scolding me when chhote abbu placed his hand on Abbu's shoulder

"Bhai sahab he is not wrong..." chhote abbu muttered and I smiled more like a taunt

"Sign these papers" Abbu again said and I shook my head.

"First let them sign by Maizah, I'm coming then I'll sign" I said and return the papers to abbu.

"What's the point of signing papers by her first?" Abbu asked in confusion

"There is a point but you won't understand that" I said and they both looked at each other then chhote abbu shrugged and abbu sighed before going out from the room.

After two minutes I marched to the room where Maizah was present, I was shocked when I entered in the room, she was signing those papers.

"Here" chhote abbu placed his finger on the blank space of  paper and Maizah sign on that paper.

"Anzala now you sign these soon" Abbu said Maizah took steps towards me, she was holding those papers and pen in her hand. She stopped at a step distance from me and passed me those papers, I smirked and a tear rolled down from her eyes, she glare me and I glare her back, I was really angry on her.

"Si.. Sign them" She stammered in cracky voice and I raised my brow

"Why not?" I whispered and she slowly wiped the tear rolling down from her eyes

I held those crispy papers and reread the complete content, Maizah was still glaring me with her tear filled eyes.

Lifting the papers in air, I tear them into two equal halves.

" Anzala" that was Abbu's voice, but I was only watching Maizah's face, first she become pale then she had a shocked expression on her face.

"Do you want divorce?" I asked in whisper and she stay silent, but I tore those papers more

"I'm asking.... Do you want divorce?" I asked and she slowly shook her head and a tear rolled down from her eye

"Then you should take stand for yourself and this relationship" I whispered back with rage running in my whole frame. I lift her hand and placed those Tored up paper pieces on her palm while glaring her. I lift my gaze to the elders present in the room, everyone was watching me without blinking, they were shocked on my act. I wanted to check Maizah whether she would take stand for this relationship or not? And I was highly disappointed that she was a coward person who was going to break our relationship by signing those papers.