31.

ANZALA'S POV

"Your rosy cheeks are more beautiful than this rose" sitting on chair next to Muskan's I said while passing the rose to her.

"Anzala I... I don't want it" She told me with a hesitant voice.

"Muskan you can take it from me... I am your friend" I said but she shook her head

"We are friends it doesn't mean that we sideline all the rules and regulations" Muskan said and I was confused

"How I'm sidelining the rules by Giving a rose to my friend? '' I asked Muskan and she let a cold sign out from her parted lips.

"Giving a rose to your friend is not wrong for you but accepting a red rose from a boy is wrong for me... And Anzala, are you noticing yourself?" I saw a different Muskan that day, she was talking very confidently like she was scolding me and I was silently listening that

" What do I have to notice about myself?" I ask with confusion while placing the rose on Muskan's book

" Anzala, your flirting is increasing day by day... Earlier you were only a friend of mine who used to praise me, I never felt odd with that but now I'm not feeling comfortable in your presence. Please don't take me wrong but your flirting is becoming disgusting with every passing day." Muskan said while picking up the rose from her book and placed it on my side.

" Muskan you never say anything like this about Arham, he also gives you chocolates and.... " She didn't let me complete

" Arham is not a flirting King like you, he treats me just like a friend." I felt hurt with her statement

"Anzala you weren't like this... I have known you for three years... In fact I never did friendship with any boy other than you and Arham because at that time I felt you and Arham both were genuine guys. Arham is still the same but you're anymore" Muskan again breaks my heart.

"Muskan I'm not a cheapster like other guys" I state the truth.

"Yes, you are not a cheapster Anzala but you are on the way to becoming a cheapster. You have started flirting and praising all the girls to pass your time." Muskan showed me the reality and I just nodded silently.

"Now don't spoil your mood and tell me when Maizah will come back?" Muskan asked after a few minutes of silence

"I don't know when she will come. It's been eight days but she is not coming back" I state with frustration. She wasn't coming back from her maternal grandparents home, it seems she didn't want to come back...

But what I have to do.. She may go to hell from my side

"Today Arham is also absent, do you know why?" Muskan asked and I felt frustrated

"Yaar am I everyone's PA? How do I know why Arham is absent and when will Maizah come back? They people are not even talking to me" I shouted at Muskan with anger and threw the rose on the floor while picking my bag.

"Maizah and Arham both go to hell from my side, what I have to do either Maizah come back from kanpur or not." Mumbling the same I went towards the parking area of the college.

"Where are you going Anzala, next lecture is...." Mansha was talking but I ignored and mounted my bike. I didn't know where I was going but I just roamed on roads and streets for almost one hour, then reached home.

"Anzala aaj itni Jaldi wapas aa gaye!" Ammi exclaimed when saw me entering in the home

(Anzala today you have come back so soon)

"Ammi koi kaam to apni marzi se karne dijiye... Ya ab kahi aane Jane ka feesla bhi aap hi karengi? Kyon Ki hamari zindagi ke sare fesle lena ka haq to Sirf aap sab logo ko hi hai na... Jab dil chaha, jo chaha feesla suna diya!" I shouted from the top of my lungs before stepping towards my room.