"Yah! Stop yelling I'm awake." I replied in a sleepy voice. He walked over to the closet.

"Come on, Taehyungie. Go and dress up!" He said and i nodded. I went over to the washroom to wash my face and do a quick clean up.

I came over to the closet and saw Jimin Hyung going to wear his clothes. I also grabbed my clothes and went to wear it.

We came down to our car and i passed the keys to Jimin hyung because i wasn't in the mood to drive today.

I sat at the passenger seat and Jimin hyung started the car.

"Should we also call others? It will be a good timing and it has been a while we had dinner together." Jimin hyung asked.

I was gonna answer when I got to my senses. If we are gonna call others then that means Jungkook is going to come too.

It was basically a torture to get myself in the same classes and University and now we are gonna eat together also!? No! Its not gonna happen!

"I know what you are thinking but we have to do a good start for a good end. Jungkook is not talking to you then there is no problem. You also ignore him and live like he is not even here. Ok?" Jimin hyung said.

I nodded because i also know he is telling the truth only. We can't do anything because of our parents. It wasn't like our parents are forcing us but because they have expectations with us.

I called NamJin, Hobi hyung and Ami , and Yoongi hyung and told him to tell Jungkook also. They all agreed because they didn't had much work in the company.

We stopped at panda express at waited at a VIP table. I opened my phone to see my recent picture i clicked after wearing my clothes.

 I opened my phone to see my recent picture i clicked after wearing my clothes

I glanced at Jimin hyung who was also busy staring at the menu. He wore a whole white outfit, white sweatshirt,. White ripped jeans and white shoes.

 White ripped jeans and white shoes

(A/N: adjust with the hair color)

Suddenly the restaurant's bell rang signalling that someone arrived. I glanced at the door And it was Namjoon hyung and Jinnie eomma aka hyung. They were dressed in blue and white couple outfits. They were indeed looking fabulous as always.