From HE to SHE [A Byun Baekhyun Fan Fic]

One of the most used up plot that I could remember is the story of how a girl dresses up and acts like a boy for reasons such as to follow her dreams or to be with the person she likes. Cliché right? I know.

This story will be the total opposite.

****

Byun Baekhyun is born into a rich family. He was happy with his life until he was arranged to marry the person he despises the most. To run away from that situation, he decided to take all his savings with him and enroll at a girl's school which he thinks is the last place his family will search for him since it's a GIRL'S SCHOOL.

He had some of his trusted connections to arrange the fake documents and enroll him to that school. He became a SHE. From Byun Baekhyun he became Yoon Haemin, the beautiful and mute orphan girl. Since he enrolled in an arts school he was exempted from performing in music class because he was pretending to be mute but he was very good in dancing.

He moved into the school dorm and he had a roommate named Han Yuri, a simple looking girl who is known to be the most talented kid in school. She has a very bubbly personality. And she has a very talkative mouth which keeps on asking questions even though she knows you can't answer.

Will he get annoyed by her non-stop talking or will he fall for her bubbly personality?

[A/N : Arte ko lang po to yung sa prologue, TagLish po yung Story with basic korean words and expressions rin.:D Support please :D Vote and Comment :D]