What Do You Want

"So are you here to rescue me?" I said struggling to get out of the ropes I was tied up in. "Because if you are, you'd better hurry up or macho man over here will whoop my ass" 'Batman' or so he called himself snickered. "Alright, alright, relax" he said grabbing me, he didn't untie me though.

"Excuse me 'Batman', would you maybe untie me please?" He rolled his eyes, "You'd think for someone who had an incredible brain, they could figure out how to get out of ropes." He muttered under his breath, untying the ropes from the chair but tying them up again.

He opened a door in the corner of a room that led outside. "You're not here to save me are you" I said connecting the dots. That's why he knew about my 'powers' and didn't untie me all the way. "No" he said coldly.

"You're worse than I am when I'm on my period" I said quietly to myself. Batman looked over at me and glared. I glared back. "You've got a lot of guts to talk to me like that" he said throwing me into the passenger seat of a car that had tinted windows.

"Well, its kinda hard to take you seriously when your wearing. that." I said gesturing to his outfit with my head. I snorted and looked out window. He didn't respond so I continued to look out the window. I noticed something hit the window. A snowflake. I concentrated on it and tried to figure out all of the little details on it. I didn't realize it was that cold out, it didn't seem that cold when I was being man handled outside.

The snowflake quickly melted away from the heat of my breath fogging up the window. A few more hit the window and then I started smell something delicious. I sniffed and snapped my head towards the scent of food when the word 'cookie' reached my brain.

"You're the culprit" I said glaring at Batman. He looked absolutely ridiculous still wearing the mask and eating a delicious looking cookie at the same time. "Give me it" I said. "He looked absolutely flabbergasted that I even suggested it.

"So demanding" he said smugly as he popped a chunk in his mouth, moaning in delight.

"Do you want some?" he asked holding the rest of the cookie and waving it in my face. I looked uninterested until I snapped my head forward and tried to bite the- My cookie out of his hand.

He wasn't fast enough at pulling his hand out of the way so luckily I got the chunk of cookie in my mouth and it was delicious. I definitely heard some cracks as I bit down on his finger and I did feel a little sliver of guilt punched my gut but then I remembered he wasn't here to save me.

"Idiot" I said finishing off the cookie chunk, and licking my lips. He rolled his eyes "you're lucky you didn't break any of my fingers" he said pulling another cookie out of his pocket. I rolled my eyes and laid my head back against the seat. I hope my parents are okay I thought to myself as I drifted off.

You'd think I'd be tired of all this sleeping as some people would call it. I call it being knocked out. But in all honesty, I'm more tired than I have been in a long time. "Fuck you Batman" I mumbled quietly as I drifted off even more. "You too Sweetheart" he said before I started dreaming.

ժɾҽɑʍաօɾӀժ~~

There was darkness everywhere. On my clothes, pools around my feet. I heard a faint scream somewhere but I couldn't directly pinpoint where I heard it come from.
"Hello?" I asked to no one directly. My voice echoed back. I looked around the room and found a door slightly opened with a bright light peeking through. I crawled over to it since I was to afraid to stand.
I peeped thought the hole and there was a woman in a white dress sitting in a chair. She had long golden blonde hair cascading down her back. She had glasses sitting on the tip of her nose, with a book in her lap.
"Hello?" I repeated myself standing up and quickly walking into the room, afraid of the dark room behind me. She didn't look up and I realized no noise was coming out of my mouth. I walked over to her and tapped her on her shoulder.
She looked up confused and when she saw my face, she looked startled. Her face started to look disoriented until I realized it was melting off. I screamed but it was no use since I wasn't making any noise. I fell onto the floor and scrambled backwards.
The smell that came after her face melted off was horrid. It smelled so rotton I turned around and vomited. I looked at the woman instantly scrambling away even further.
Her face looked as if she had been dipped in acid 100 times. I could see pieces of her bone sticking out of her face and there were no eyes in her eye sockets just black pits with black blood oozing put of them. Her hair had seemed to shrivel away until she had random chunks all over her head. It was so thin. "Are you alright" I tried to ask and this time my voice came out until I realized it was a stupid question.
She didn't say anything, she just kept on staring at me with no eyes. I could hear her breathing getting louder and I started to panic and I could feel my pulse rise quickly. I heard another scream and I snapped my head towards the noise.
There wasn't anything there. When I turned my head back to the woman who didn't look so alive anymore she was gone too. I felt myself get the chills. I stood  up once again and heard a voice somewhere in the room say "there is no escape" and a muffled laughter afterwards.
To say I wasn't scared and about to pee my pants was an understatement. I felt something grab my foot and looked down. It was the woman again but her face was back to normal. She was screaming at me to help her. She was pulling on my leg hard but both of her hands were on my feet and she was laying down on the ground. I was wondering how she could even pull that hard. I looked at her and I saw her mouth the words 'behind me' and she started crying.
I looked behind her and there was a little girl that looked around the age of 8 pulling on the woman's legs. "I killed my mommy, I burned her" she giggled. "The voices in my head were telling me too. They're so happy with me now. They said they would give me whatever I want. Mommy didn't do that" the little girl glared at her mom.
I widened my eyes "Are you helping mommy?" The little girl asked. "You are aren't you! I hate you!" Her eyes turned black and she was saying words and I couldn't understand her. I felt my skin start to peel off and the pain, it was unbearable.

NօɾʍɑӀ աօɾӀժ ~~

I woke up to cold sweat. My heart was racing and I then realized I was in a bed. I got up and turned on the lights. I had a head ache so bad. I looked around the room and I knew this was that batman guys room. Or at least a guest room or something. I went to a room that at least looked like a bathroom and turned on the lights, and boy was I was pale. my face was all puffy from crying. When will these nightmares end. I've had them so many times, this was the worst of them. I heard a door creak open but I didn't want to look because I was too afraid. "Hello? Are you awake?" I heard a voice call. I started crying in relief to hear a familiar voice. "God, are you alright?" He asked. "Bad dream" I hiccuped out nodding my head. He picked me up and brought me onto the bed I was laying on.

"Its alright. I've got you" he said holding me, rocking me back and forth. "Thank you" I mumbled into his shirt. "Its alright" he said again kissing the top of my head