Chapter #1: Can you be more smooth?

_____~-~_____~-~_____~-~_____~-~_____~-~_____

This story doesn't have very explict scenes. I will make a new book for the explict scenes my dirty little kittens. I will tell you guys the name of the book on my next update. There is a lot of swearing though.

_____~-~_____~-~_____~-~_____~-~_____~-~_____

“Please let me stay after class” I begged to my teacher. “No” Mr. Perry said. “You always stay after class doing extra credit. Your GPA is high enough, I think you can live if I don’t let you stay after class anymore”

I looked down pouting “Okay” I said disappointed. “Bye Mr. Perry!” I said as I walked away. I pushed up my glasses as I walked down the hallway.

                ‘Be invisible’ I thought to myself ‘If I’m invisible nobody will notice me. ‘ Hopefully.’ I kept walking with my head down avoiding bumping into people. “Hi Ellie!” I looked up startled. I turned around and saw my friend, Becca.

“Hey” I said quietly. “What’s up?” she said loudly. “Be quiet” I said to her. “Sorry” she whispered winking at me. I rolled my eyes. “Shut up” I said giggling.

                We walked down the stairs and I almost fell but Becca caught me. “Jesus Eleanor, you could’ve fallen down the stairs.” She scolded even know she was laughing so hard she was almost crying.

I punched her shoulder. “I’ll punch you again and make you fall down the stairs. Then see who’s laughing” I mumbled. “What?” she asked. “Nothing” I said laughing.

                We got out to the parking lot and I waved Becca goodbye. She drove off into her car and I got into my 1967 Chevy Impala. This thing is my baby.

I got into the driver’s seat and got on my on my jacket and took off my sneakers and got on a pair of converse. I didn’t have any makeup on so I quickly put on some mascara.

I connected my phone to my car and put the music on Fall Out Boy. This was my favorite band. I parked in the Target center parking lot and went inside.

“Bread, apples, and… oh crap I almost forgot toilet paper.” I said smacking my forehead. I grabbed a basket.

                “Hey!” I heard someone shout. I turned around and noticed someone a little older than me, maybe a year or two, running towards me. I stopped and waited for them.

“My ex-girlfriend just walked in the door with her new boyfriend. Do you mind if I hold your hand until she walks away. I don’t want to seem like I’m a loner.” He said looking nervous.

“Oh, um… yeah” I said blushing. I had to admit, this guy was unbelievably attractive. He grabbed my hand and we walked around the store. I grabbed my items that I needed.

                The bread and apples so far were checked off my list and all I needed to grab was the toilet paper. We walked in silence, still holding hands, and I noticed him glance over at me occasionally.

The Basket kept on hitting the side of my leg and and it was going to give me a bruise. He took the basket out of my hands and said "I got it."

When I looked over at him, he stopped at a table grabbed a sheet of paper out of his back pocket and wrote something on the paper. He turned to me and said “looks like my girlfriend is gone, call me sometime” he winked. And tuned around and walked away. I looked at the paper and ther in bright red ink was his number.

_____~-~_____~-~_____~-~_____~-~_____~-~_____

Sorry For the short chapter but I couldn't miss the chance to give you guys a cliffhanger. (If I have a audience)

_____~-~_____~-~_____~-~_____~-~_____~-~_____