Chapter 6: Rage pt.1

Crystal Pov

I woke up to a beeping sound and a numb feeling in my arm. I looked all around and I saw white walls . Hmm hospital .

I grabbed the remote and turned the television on. Sadly no ones here . Does that mean no one cares for
Me ? Wow it's sad. I watched about 5 15 minute episodes of gumball. which means I've been sitting here for an hour and a half. Where my doctor? I pressed the doctor button on the remote.

About 35 seconds later a doctor came in with a big cup of water and medicine.

"Well well well look who's up."

"Yup." I said softly.

"How yA feeling ?"

"Alright.." I said as she handed me some medicine and my water.

"This is for any pain you might have and this is prenatal vitamins which is something you haven't been taking."

"I know I've been stressed and just forgot."

"Stress is what got you here. If you don't chill out you may loose the baby. It's very small for 20 weeks . Veeerrryyyy small. thats not good. "

I sighed , I won't be able to live if I found out something I was doing hurt my baby.

"Here are your release papers though. you're good to go. Your fiancé is downstairs you want me to tell him to come up.?"

"Yes why wasn't he up here anyways?"

"Your mom Said you didn't need any visitors but her and your father." I rolled my eyes.

"yes please send him up." I said . I was a bit scared I didn't know if he was mad because he wasn't allowed up or not.

"I'm good damn Calisse." he said walking in with a girl next to him.

"August ." I said softly.

He came over to me and hugged me.

"You good baby ? You alright ?" He asked looking at me kissing my forehead.

"Yea I'm good the baby is good." I said . "who's this ?" I asked looking at the girl hoping to God it wasn't who I thought it was.

"Oh shit this my cousin , Calisse." he said . " I had ha with me she was doing a project.

"Project ? She look grown as hell aug."

"Damn shut up Crystal and come on." he snatched me up and left the release papers on the bed.

He put my shoes on and basically dragged me out the hospital.

"This is why I wished I was single now. " I mumbled.

"We'll be single." he pushed me against the wall then grabbed me neck. "ion give a fuck bout yo ass fr so go on bye" he pushed me.

I stomped off mad as hell....

Tbc thought

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vottttteeeee. 20 please

Cooommeeeeennnnntttttt 15 please

I was bored so I posted that pic but the picture of Calisse and Crystal is coming soon!

Thanks for reading and sorry for mistakes!