Chapter 4: The 'Happy' Couple

Crystal POV

Ive been doing some thinking and I'm just not ready for a baby yet so I'm considering adoption or abortion. Usually I'm against both of these options but you never know how hard it is until you're in that position. My best friend Kaylee told me not to which is part of the reason I'm still pregnant today.

So I'm about 4 months pregnant now and I managed to keep it from August because I haven't gotten as big as I thought. He's been getting frustrated with me because I refuse to have sex with him. I can't help the fact that he scares me.

I felt him rub his tool on my ass. I'd be lying if I said it didn't turn me on but I can't I mean it's only been a month since we last had sex and I wasn't as big. He slid his arm around my waist.

"Beybeh is it just me or is you getting a bit bigga?" He felt on my stomach a lil more. "but it feel hard as h-" he quickly snatched his hands back.

I turned around and looked at him. it's time to tell him I don't know what I was thinking to hide this from him. His face was priceless though.

"Don't tell you is what I thank you is Crys." he said. I nodded and whipped the tears and spilled over the rim of my eyes.

"Why the fuck you ain't tell me?." He asked lifting my shirt looking at my belly.

"I didn't want anyone to know August we only been dating for 11 months. This is too early for a baby. Aug." I said wiping my eyes.

"Girl you crazy. I love you and I love this damn baby I just wish you coulda talked to me and told me wussup." he said.

"August my parents will hate Me For having a baby out of wedlock." I said .

"So they don't matta right now it's me and you beybeh" I Smiled and hugged him. "You gone let me get sum nie?" He asked making me burst out in laughter but I know he was dead ass.

August pov

I know how much crys care fa ha people so Imma go out and get ha a ring today and schedule dis proposal. Crys don't fell asleep so I got up and did my hygiene and went to da mall before it closed. I went to this jewelry store called Jared's And got
My baby the ring with her birthstone on it surrounded by diamonds it added up to about $110,035.84 but anythang fa my baby .

I put it in my pocket and got back home to see ha down stairs cooking French toast. 😤 She cook this 10 times a week. We run outta eggs every 2 days.

"Beybeh what I tell you bout that?" I asked. "that's why yo ass getting fatter." I said grabbing ha ass.

"August I'm eating for two ." she said laughing. Where'd you go ?" She asked smelling me.

"Da store why ?" I asked.

"Cuz you left yA phone and a private numba called and the bitch talm bout you forgot to come see her. who is she ?" Damn damn damn if Tasha ass don't stop stAlkimg me Imma call my crazy ass mama.

"Bae she just a hoe that I deleted and blocked cuZ I love you but she keep using different numbas to get to me."

"Change it."

"I'll do it tomorrow, you burning yo midnight snack." I said going upstairs.

"Shit august you distracted me!" She yelled. "babe can you go get me some eggs were all out." I sighed half way up the stairs and turned around to go back out the Doe to the gas station.

"Imma be back den." I said walking out the house.

Crystal Pov

I was sitting in the living room with my friend kaylee, I met her at the mall she was arguing with her boyfriend and I cooled her down. Turns out she was going through depression so I just had to help her.

"You crazy I wouldn't be going to get yo ass no eggs this late I'll send yo ass to bed" she said laughing.

"Yes you would you love me. "I said sitting on her lap and she pushed me off. "yo pregnant ass heavy as hell. yo baby gonna be fat." she said laughing.

"I like fat babies they so cute." I said laughing .

"You retarded." I turned around and saw August standing there with two cartons of eggs and two loads of bread. I got up smiling and hugged him.

"Awwe baby you brought some for kaylee!" I said . "because YALL I wasn't gone have enough for all yall. " I said washing my hands taking out a big ass bowl and cracking hella eggs.

"Crys you ain't bout to make no damn breakfast fa da whole family in the middle
Of the night . he said .

"I know it's just incase I wake up hungry." I said whisking the eggs now.

"Hungry ass." he mumbled.

~~~~~~~~

"This way, look this way, when did you know you were pregnant ?" I kept my head down from paparazzi . I had on this beautiful dress I made that showed my belly nicely looking really elegant and flowly I loved it!

Once we got in the place and to our seats people where looking and some looks were stank ones but hell ion care.

The whole experience was amazing watching all the performances including August's.

"I just wanna thank all YALL err body that supported me and been dea fa me. but I gotta do some shit i ain't Neva thought I'll do. eva. so crys imma need you to come he's so I can do this properly ." my heart stopped. I don't wanna go up there. I felt my hand being grabbed and me being pulled out the chair. I was pulled up on stage in front of august.

Then the screen changed to a slide show of pictures of us and videos of us and I started to cry .

"Crystal dis year I knew you, I knew you was gone be da one and I knew whateva I put you through you'll be Dea and won't leave me. I finally found somebody that love me and that I can love back . I know his mean a lot to you and us with this baby I know you wanted to be married first so " he got down on one knee . I covered my mouth as tears spilled over the rim of my eyes. " Crystal Amari Stewart will you marry me ? Or nah.

"Aww oh my gooshh august you ain't even gotta ask." I was crying hard as hell. I could not stop crying. He slipped the beautiful ring on my finger. All you heard through the building was oooo's and aaaahhhh's. I covered my face as he pulled me into a kiss.

-----------

"Engaged after 11 months ? Are you crazy Amari?! And you're pregnant !?" My mom Yelled. I didn't feel right so right after the awards we went to my mom and dads house to tell them and they already knew.

"Mom I love him. and I'm grown." I said .

"You don't know what love is you are so stupid!" She yelled. "don't come around me with that child or that boy ever okay ?" She walked away shaking her head.

"Give her time to cool off baby. it's ok stop crying." I hugged my dad Im emotionally stressed right now and this isn't what I need.

Tbc....

|~|~~||~~|~~~~~~~|||~~~|~~~|~||~~

Hellooo there !

Vote

Comment !!