Loving~♡RM

- "Namjoon! Where are we going?" You asked Rap Monster as you strolled down the beach, holding hands with him. You both carried your shoes. It was getting dark and you felt like you had been walking for ages but you didn't get much time with Rap Monster now, since he was busy practicing.
"Are you tired?" He asked you.
"No, I'm fine" You lied. You were exhausted and your feet hurt.
"Really?" He asked you again.
"Yes, I like it here, there is no one around so we won't get caught" Rap Monster unlocked his hand from yours. He went in front of you and bent down. You jumped onto his back and he lifted you up. You wrapped your arms around his neck. "Am I heavy?" You asked him. He shook his head, "how can my princess be heavy!" You laughed at him.
"Can you please stay with me~" Rap Monster was singing his lines from BTS songs. But he wasn't singing them normally. In fact he was singing them cheesily. "You cheese ball, stop it!" You told him, he started laughing. "You're the one in love with this cheese ball!" He told you. Eventually, you reached a small beach hut. Rap Monster unlocked the door and you walked inside. It was a small room, there was a sofa, two sleeping bags and candles lit up all around the room. "Just one day, one night" Rap Monster said softly in your ear, shutting the door behind you. :)