Lets contine this in my room...

Omg omg my first time actually writing down yaoi omg- anyway thanks CrystalAien go follow them!!
As mika calmly patted lucifers soft head, lucifer blushed and said "Let's continue this on my room."
You blush and say "h-huh?" He grabs you're waist and picks you up while walking to his room "l-lucifer w-what ar-re yo-you d-doing?" You mumble as you both enter the room.  He threw you on the bed and began taking his cloak , shirt off . He then takes you're skirt off,dang you were already wet.
You were pretty embarrassed but he couldn't se that because you're pants were covering it of course. Besides that he then takes you're shirt off , and you're bra.
He cups you're <s/b> you let out a small moan.
"dang kitten." He replied to you're moan,he gently slid youre pants down,he flipped you to lie on you're stomach. You hear his belt make an noise and his trousers sounded like they just fell down.

You felt a body higher against you, his cock slides into you're <s/bm. "AHH,LUCIFER HARDER.." you scream. After 20 minutes of him doing that harder and harder you felt like you were about to cum .
You notice his face going down to were you're 😼 is he rubs it then licks it trying to make you cum. You eventually feel it coming as you moan it comes out. You cummed in his mouth. "I-I-I'm so sorry lucifer!!" You say in shock "no it's fine princess." He winks. "Now it's you're time to please me mami."
He Stands up (naked) "suck it." He winked again, "it's too big!!" You gaze at it it was around like 11 inches- you stuff it in you're hands and suck. He let out a few moans.

Omg I give up yaoi is so hard to write lol but I may continue..