Mattia started the movie and I sat on his bean bag chair.

Mattia- why are you sitting down there?

Aria- umm idk. I'm always on your bed. You have a turn on it

Mattia- no. Get up here

Aria- no it's okay. I'll stay down here

I seen Mattia get up from his bed and come over to me. I look at him and he picks me up and puts me over his shoulder and throws me on the bed. Honestly it was really hot.
I tried to crawl away but Mattia stopped me with his arm and pulled me closer to him. He held me there while I was squirming around. I eventually stopped squirming around and I just sat there in his hold.

(He held me like this but we were sitting up and not laying down:

I got bored of the movie and I asked Mattia if we could make a titkok

I got bored of the movie and I asked Mattia if we could make a titkok. He said sure so we made a tiktok on my phone...and I posted it

the tiktok: (the first one and pretend that's Mattia and Aria)

I set my phone up for another tiktok and I told Mattia to just stand there and not to do anything.

Mattia- okay? But why?

Aria- you'll see. Now don't move

Mattia- fine

I started the tiktok and when it was time I did it.
I kissed him....I pulled away and he pulled me back in and kissed me. I didn't post the video so I put it in my drafts.

The tiktok: (the second video. Pretend it's Mattia Rn Aria again)

I smiled at Mattia and he smiled back at me.
I went back to Mattia's bed and laid there waiting for him to start the movie again..... Mattia laid down next to me and started the movie again. We watched it.

The movie finished and we just sat there on our phones. I took a selfie and I posted it on Instagram. I decided to turn the comments off today cause why not.

(Pretend she's in Mattia's room)

@AriaSanchez

goodnight ☁️

goodnight ☁️

Liked by @MattiaPolibio @AlexaJohnson @AlejandroRosario @AlvaroRomero @ShaynaMikaelson @KairiCosentino and 100k others

Comments disabled

Aria- tia?

Mattia- yes?

Aria- im sorry I kissed you.

I look at him and he looks at me

Mattia- don't be

Aria- I don't even know why I did. You don't even like me like that

Mattia- how would you know?

Aria- i just kno-

Mattia grabbed my face and kissed me again.

Mattia- I DO like you like that.

Aria- for real?

I ask him as I blush.

Mattia- yes.

Aria- I really like you Mattia.

Mattia- I really like you too Aria.

END OF ARIA'S POV

MATTIA'S POV

Aria told me she really liked me....so I told her the same thing.
I really do like her. She makes me happy when she's around....I don't know how to tell Alejandro tho.
He's gonna be heartbroken. He's my best friend....
I'll think of something.

I looked at Aria and she was sleeping.....she falls asleep so fast.... I smile while watching her sleep, I cover her up with my blankets and I plug her phone in. I turn off my TV and put the LED lights to purple.
I wrapped my arm around Aria's waist and soon after fell asleep.

END OF MATTIA'S POV