"Wanna put him on a tee shirt let's fuckin off him , why we playin with this nigga put him inna coffin. To my brudda now you know that shit is gonna cost ya. "

"Shut the fuck up , you ain't even sayin the shit on beat mumbling and shit" bitch don't kill me vibe thee fuck , so I continued on .

"Spot em got em when I catch him imma fuckin toss ya" I vibed my head , this song really my shit "ole girl call my phone on sum other shit, don't you know I lost my brother bitch ion tryna cuddle bitch-".

"Fuck you know bout my nigga lil 3rd. "

I just sat there and rolled my eyes still singing the song , and this nigga just- wrapped his hand round my neck "don't fuckin sit there like you ain't hear me yo , now fuck you know bout my nigga lil 3rd".

The fuck-

"Get your hands off me first who you think you is ." I sucked my teeth.

"Suck yo teeth one mo time bitch I wish you would, and I'm Ero, fuck. "

"Whatever. " I rolled my eyes " lil 3rd my boa that's my nigga with his underated as self . See ion like mainstream rap".

"Ian ask for allat I just asked what you know bout him , Ian even thought you was the type of bitch to be listening to tracks like this. You listen to pappy ?".

"I ain't listening to no dead muhfucker the fuck aht aht".

Luv pappy tho <3 .

"Don't disrespect my nigga pappy like that shordy, take a hit" he said and I just looked at him.

"Na I'm good ion smoke".

"I wasn't gon ask yo ass anyways" he mugged his face .

But didn't you just tell me to- otayy .

As soon as I was about to get up and get sum to eat shots started fireing through the house while I was being tackled down "ayo get behind me , get the fuck behind me yo I ain't gon repeat myself bitch".

I pulled my phone out searching for Dooky's name in my contact list calling him .

"Yo. "

"D they shooting !"

"Ero there ? ."

"Yeah fucker ain't that why I said we muhfucker Dooky , AHH shit " I screamed from the loudness of the gunshots surrounding my ears.

"Shit shit igh hollon. "

Why he end the call so quick . The shots stopped firing I picked my head up and it continued seeing nigga fall on top of me "fuck you looking at , we gotta go these muhfuckers emptying they whole clips innis bitch. "

•••

"Bra what the fuck happen !" Dooky said scrunching his face walking out his fucked up bando .

"Nigga it look like yo shit go smoked. " Bino laughed.

"Duh nigga it got smoked where you think em holes came from" Blaze sucked his teeth "we got em muhfuckers lyiah ain't gotta worry bout nun. "

"Who you get".

"Jade's cousin ." Bino said .

"Her cousin ! This probably why they shot at yo place Dooky , Blood for Blood bitch then where's Amena ? ."

"Dead muhfucker what you think ?" Bino said .

"Bino shut the fuck up. " I said tearing up "I lost my friend and you out here making jokes and shit like I give a fuck bitch you got me fuck up" now I'm mad asl .