I know this nigga ain't jus-

"Petty shit ? This ain't no Petty shit but if the scripts was turned you'll go smoke a muhfucker for Killin one of your homeboys ."

"Ka'liyah cause that shit different ." Blaze blurted .

"Nigga how is that shit different".

"Because we killed folks before you haven't we treat you like a sister you not built for that shit liyah, and if you did smoke him they gon smoke one of us ."

"Kill one of ours we kill one of yours. Blood for Blood ." Bino sighed .

"Man yall sum bitches on my grave , let that ho rest in peace that bitch probably set nigga up then got her shit jacked instead ."

"Bitches ? You calli- na ." I cut my self off hitting him across his head .

"Bit-" he grabbed my shirt throwing me on the wall as the boys tried to get him off me "man yall niggas control yo bitch yo, I'll really kill this ho and you know ion lie bout that killing shit ."

"These muhfuckers belong together" Bino laughed "just fuck already ."

"Fuck on" we both said .

Disgusting .

"Dooky i gotta do something ."

"You got off house arrest a day ago and you wanna start sum shit , worry bout yo shop we'll handle this shit igh ." he said dapping me .

"Yall niggas killing folks ? Sheit I'm gon slide too ."

"Na stay yo ass here ." he said as Bino and Blaze walked out the door with him .

"You still looking at me bitch , fuck you want with me ?" .

"Ion want nun but for you to just stop disrespecting me cause I get active outchea aswell ."

"That don't mean shit bitch ." he mugged sucking his teeth "and I hope you friend choked on ha own blood , bitch probably deserved that shit since they like backdooring niggas ."

"Don't say that shit bout my friend the fuck , youn even know her like that to even be assuming shit first of al-" he cut me off but ion think so .

"And no the fuck not you just cutting me off bitch , they only smoked her because of me , my fault" I sighed.

"Damn yo fault ? How you gon set yo own friend up" he laughed "but that ain't my business gotta move by yo self don't know what niggas got up they sleeves ."

"Shut the fuck up , all I'm hearing is dumb shit that's coming from yo mouth ." I told him with an attitude .

"Like you ain't saying dumb shit , I'll cut yo fuckin mouth off foo don't tweak wimme bitch, I kill bitches too same as kids ion give a fuck who you are and what set you from , I'm EBK ."

"Anyways don't nobody wanna hear allat , we big GDK down here ."

"Merch. "

"..."

"You outchea reppin sets like you got bodies , only body you gon be catching is fuckin on dirty as niggas" he cracked up looking around for a lighter grabbing the pre rolled blunt that was behind his ear pulling it out placing it on the tip of his lip "fuck you looking at worry bout yo self ho".

Whew

Nigga just didn't give a fuck bout nobody but himself with his fine as self and em fine as face tats and his nice as skin . Just look at him pull that blunt from his mouth SHIITT . But fuck him he can suck my dick .

I grabbed my phone out playing Lil 3rd Letter 2 Marely G starting to say the lyrics out of nowhere .

Fyi : ion like mainstream rap like that so sum of y'all won't know this song .