(Y/n) nodded finally catching on, "what did you gits do to her?"

"Well-" Harry stated but was immediately cut off as heavy footsteps started approaching. (Y/n) grabbed both boys robes as she pulled them along a wall. Her heartbeat quickening.

"Do you smell that?" Ron said trembling. A foul stench reached her nostrils. A mixture of old socks and sewer. She could tell that something huge was moving in the distance.

(Y/n) wanted to puke but stayed calm for the two boys in front of her. She was terrified. Standing not too far was a 12ft troll. His skin was a dull, granite gray. He had short legs that were round like thick tree trunks. A wooden club in his right hand as he walked further down the corridor.

(Y/n) heard Ron gulp next to her as Harry pulled them forward. "Come on he's heading to the girl's bathroom!"

The three rushed in after the troll to see Hermione hiding under a sink looking as if she were about to faint. "Oi, pea-brain!" Yelled Ron from the other side throwing a metal pipe at his head.

The troll shook his head turning around roaring before swishing his arms and throwing (y/n) against the wall. She yelped in pain as she slumped down against the cold surface. Her whole body exploded in pain as she lost grip of her wand.

"(Y/n)!"

(Y/n) felt hands on her as she looked up to Hermione who was trying to lift her up. "I'm fine," (y/n) said, her breathing becoming rigid.

(Y/n) watched as Harry lunged for the troll, his wand in his hand as if he was about to say a spell. The troll was quick, reaching out picking him up as he threw him above his shoulders. Harry's wand landing in his nose causing the troll to reach out, grabbing him up, and flipping him upside down as he got his club ready to whack Harry in the head.

"Do something!" Harry yelled.

"What?" Ron asked not taking his eyes off the troll.

"Anything!"

Ron slowly pulled out his wand as Hermione screamed "swish and flick."

"Winguardium Lavisoa"

The trolls went to swing again with his club now hanging in the air above him. Not fully understanding that it wasn't in his hand. A few second passed by causing the club to drop, landing directly on him, knocking him out in front of Harry. (Y/n) rushed up grabbing her wand and then pulling the young boy into a hug.

"Is it dead?" Hermione asked.

"I don't think so. Just knocked out," (Y/n) examined before pulling Harry's wand out of his nose.

"Oh, my goodness!"

They all turned around to see Professor McGonagall, Professor Snape, and Professor Quirrell standing outside of the doorway to the girl's bathroom.

"Explain yourself now." She demanded as she looked between the four.

"Well the thing is-" they all started together.

"It's my fault." Hermione chimed in. "I went looking for the troll. I heard about them and thought I could handle it. But I was wrong. If (y/n), Ron, and Harry didn't come looking for me I'd probably be dead."

Professor McGonagall looked between the three before nodding her head. "Well in that case Miss Granger five points will be taken from Gryffindor for your serious lack of judgement. As for you three," she said turning her attention over to Harry, Ron, and (y/n). "Well I just hope you realize how fortunate you are. Not many first-year students, or third years can take on a fully grown troll and live to tell the tale. Five point will be awarded to each of you for sheer dumb luck."

After that, the four hurried to the dormitory not wanting to cause any more trouble. As they approached the Fat Lady (y/n) could hear yelling on the other side.

"You have to let us out Percy! She's out there right now."

"No Fred, you know the rules."

"What about Ron? He's our brother!"

(Y/n) exchanged a look with the first years as she said, "caput draconis."

The portrait swung open as all four kids walked into the common room. (Y/n) could see George and Fred standing over Percy as they tried to reason with him. As the portrait swung open all eyes fell on them.

"Bloody hell, what happened to you four?" George asked rushing up to them. Though (Y/n) hadn't looked in the mirror she knew based off the other three that she was a sight for sore eyes. Her hair was tangled into a mess, and her clothes were covered in debris from the troll knocking the bathroom stalls over.

"Would you believe me if I said a troll?" (Y/n) asked slightly laughing as Fred rushed up to her, engulfing the young girl in a hug. "Freddie you're killing me!"

"I was so worried when I saw you weren't with us." (Y/n) felt another hand wrap around her as she locked eyes with George. His hand placed on her back as he joined the hug.

"What am I? Nonexistent?" Ron asked as he slumped down on the couch. Which ultimately caused both twins to laugh as they let go and charged after the youngest Weasley boy.

(Y/n) felt a small tug on her robe as she turned around to see Hermione Granger. "I just wanted to say thank you."

(Y/n) smiled as she pulled the young girl in a hug. "I don't know what those twats said to upset you so much, but just know you can always come to me if you need to talk. We're friends after all."

Hermione slightly pulled away beaming as she nodded and said thank you again.

(Y/n) looked up to see Fred and George still on top of Ron, which consisted of now a handful of tickles and Ron screaming for help. She smiled to herself as she sat on the sofa with Harry watching the scene unfold.