003. long days

Later that night she walked over to the Slytherins common room

Later that night she walked over to the Slytherins common room. She stoped in front of the door and knocked. Suddenly, a hand was on her shoulders. She turned around facing the person.

"Charles? Oh, you scared me." She whispered yelled.

"Hey, sorry about that...follow me in my lady." He smirked as she walked in before him.

"My books are in my room. Come with me to get it, Rosie?" It was more then a statement then a question.

"S—sure." She walked behind him as they head to his room.

He opened the door revealing his room with four beds, the room was filled with a scent. It was a mixture of strong men's cologne and mahogany teakwood...it smelled amazing, smelled just like him.

He walked over to his bed, it was on the far right.

"Would you mind closing the door, Rosie." He said before reaching under his nightstand for something, She nods and closes the door.

She sits on the bed and pats on the spot by him gesturing her to sit. She walks over then sits on the bed. They are now facing each other.

He reached up and takes a piece of her hair and putting it behind her ear, now stroking her face.

He strokes his fingers from her cheeks down to her lips. She's blushed like mad.

"I—I um I don't think." She says boring into his eyes.

"Shhh." He says brushing his fingers against her soft blood red lips.

He slowly moved closer to her, she could feel his breathe against her face.

He leaned in closer.

And closer.

Closer.

Now inches apart, he kisses her. At first it was soft then it became more passionate.

He wraps his arms around her waist picking her up a little. She got the memo and stands up. Now sitting on his lap, she straddles him, as he starts to kiss her again.

She grabbed his hair pulling it a little. He removes his hand from her waist trailing down to her thighs, up to her skirt.

She flinched at his touch.

He suddenly flips her around, making her lay on her back as he was hovering on top of her. He fiddles with his belt trying it take it off.

Why we going so fast?

She gets up quickly. "I um— I'm not ready to do anything more yet."

"What, why?" He says getting off of her, standing by the bed.

"I'm just not ready. I'm sorry— I thought you wanted to study."

"Study? Oh Rosie, you are so clueless." He scoffed walking around the room.

"Go on then get out— you disgust me."
He says pointing at the door.

"I—I disgust you?" Her eyes widen as she scoffed.

She walks out the door then walk backwards and peeked though the door again.

"Just because I don't want to sleep with you!" She rolled her eyes and slammed the door.

authors note:
charles is so ew