002. none of your business

The warmth of the sun filled up the air around them

"Rosie, guess what?!" Rhea her best friend says shaking her out of bed.

"Huh?" She sighed as she rubbed her sleepy eyes awake.

"Charles Williams!" She says screaming and running around the room. "I heard that he's planning on asking you out!"

"Charles Willams—" Rosie grins getting out of bed.

Rhea let out a high pitch squeak at the mention of his name.

"Shhh— you'll wake the whole common room up."

"Come on get ready, we're going to be late for breakfast." Rhea smiled at her still sleepy best friend.

As they walk into the great hall, she catches Remus eyeing her, she waves and smiles softly at him.

She made his insides melt as he does the same thing back.

"Rosie!" A familiar voice shouted loudly.

"Come here, sis." James called out to his little sister gesturing her towards him with his hands.

She tells Rhea to go ahead without her to the Hufflepuff table and walks over to where James and his friends were sitting at the Gryffindor table.

"Hi James, what do you need?"

"Do I really need a reason to see my sweet little sis?" James says before biting into his toast.

"I guess not—"

"Good morning Rosie, how was your exam?" Remus said quietly.

"Morning, oh and—" She smiled at him. "I got full marks, thanks to you." She says running up to him, wrapping her arms around him and kissed his cheek.

He blushed multiple shades of red.

"Rosie, morning love" Sirius says wrapping his arms behind her giving her a hug, he's always been flirty (with everyone).

"Morning." He smiles before unwrapping his arms and stepping back since James and Remus glared at him.

"You want to eat here with us, sis?"

Rosie looks over to the Hufflepuff table and then looks back at James.

"Sure, why not." She says before taking a seat next to Remus, he smiles at her.

As they eat their breakfast, a group of Slytherins approached them. One of them being Charles, he taps Rosie on the shoulders making her turn her head around.

"Hey, Rosie—" Charles says before someone interrupts.

"What do you want with her Williams." James says as the others glare at Charles.

"Oh shut it." he scoffs. "None of your business really." He turns to Rosie.

"Rosie, I was wondering if you wanted to —I don't know maybe —help me with some Herbology homework —tonight." He says as his friends chucked and smirked.

"Yeah homework." One of them said but Rosie didn't hear.

"Tonight? Sure, I'm free tonight."

"Great! Meet me in front of the Slytherin common room at seven tonight." He says smirking.

She nods as he winks at the Marauders before walking away with his large group of friends.

The Marauders glared at them with hot angry flames in their eyes, they are always so protective of her.

"What!" James says.

"Were!" Sirius says.

"You—" Peter says.

"Thinking Rosie!" Remus says looking down sadly.

"What?!" Rosie says confused.

"We—" James says pointing his finger gesturing everyone. "Don't trust him or like him for that matter."

"You know he's bad news, love." Sirius says as Rosie gives him a really? Says you face making him chuckle.

"I'm just going to help him with homework that's all." she frowned.

"Love, you're so innocent." Sirius says scratching his head.

"He's trying to get in your PANTS and you don't even know it!" Remus says raising his voice. Her eyes start to water, he has never yelled at her before, this was a first.

"No! He's not!" She rolls her eyes before getting up angrily and storming to her first class.

"Rosie I'm sorry —Rosie!" Remus says brushing back his hair in frustration, making it messier then it already is. "Rosie come back—" He throw both of his hands in the air before letting them fall back dangling against his side.

She heard Remus and the others yell her name but she didn't care. She just continued to walk to her first class of the day.

omg, looove the comments from you guys