001. study with me

James Potter, Sirius Black, Remus Lupin and Peter Pettigrew are best friends, they call themselves The Marauders

James Potter, Sirius Black, Remus Lupin and Peter Pettigrew are best friends, they call themselves The Marauders. They do everything together from pranks to helping Remus with his transformation every full moon.

He cares deeply for a certain Hufflepuff, Rosie Potter. Yes— his best friends little sister.

His heart never fails to swell up when she
gives him soft smiles as they pass each other
in the corridors or even when she randomly
waves at him from the Hufflepuff table.

Remus wishes he could ask her out but when
he's about to ask her someone or something
always gets in the way.

Rosie stood by the whomping willow, her hair blowing madly in the wind as she looks
up at the cloudy grey sky enjoying the wind
on her face.

She looks at her watch and suddenly remembers that she has to study for Defense
Against the Dark Arts exam that is coming up soon. She grabs her bag and quickly walk
towards the castle and into the library.

The Marauders were there sitting at one of the tables. Remus looks up from his book and spots Rosie as she walks towards the Defense Against the Dark Arts corner which was next to where the Marauders were sitting.

"You're staring at her again." James whispers
out. "Moony! how many times do I have to
say this —I'm fine with you and my sister
together."

"Yeah, Moony ask her out already." Sirius
says making James chuckle lightly.

"I—I wasn't even staring." Remus says, his face heated up turning into a dark shade of red.

"What ever you say." Sirius smirked. "Rosie
love, how are you doing this fine morning?"

"What are you doing!" Remus says alarmed tugging Sirius with his elbow. His heart was pounding while the others laughed.

Rosie laughs softly as she turns to face them with a sweet smile. "I'm good —just a little stressed about the Defense Against the Dark Arts exam." She sighs.

"Moony is the best at that class, sis!" James says grinning from ear to ear, wiggling his eyebrows at Remus who now is as red as a tomato.

"Yeah, I'm sure he'll love to help you study." Sirius winked making Rosie blush.

Remus cleared his throat, "I would love to help you study, tonight here?" It sounded more like a statement than a question.

"Okay, see you later." She smiles again and waved at them before walking to her next class.

As she walks into the library, she spots Remus on the couch with a book in his hand. Pieces of his hazelnut hair hung over his soft brown eyes. His scars that ran across his face, sparkle as the sun hit his face. She always wondered what happened yet she never got the chance to ask him how he got them.

She walked over and sat next to him.

"Hey." He said softly looking up from his book, she grinned shyly at him.

"Hi, I got you something." She handed him a chocolate bar, it was his favorite.

"Wow —my favorite. How did you know?"

"I just know." He chuckled at her words.

"So —what do you need help with?"

"This part." She says pointing at a page on her book and hands it to him, he scans the page and explains to her.

Minutes passed. "Now, I want you to read this chapter and I'll ask you some questions after." She nods.

As she starts to read he started to stare at her but not in a creepy way, but in an adoration way.

He examined her long dark brown hair that went down to her waist, her light brown eyes scanned through the pages and of course her Rosie cheeks.

She looks up at him realizing that he's been staring.

"What?" She smiled up at him.

He blushed. "N—nothing." He scratched the back of his neck.

"Then why are your checks red." She questioned him knowing exactly why.

"How can I not blush. I'm sitting next to the most beautiful girl ever, besides your checks are red too." He said gaining confidence.

"Y—you called me beautiful?" She asks him curiously.

"Yes, beautiful." She blushed looking down at her book, making him grin widely.

authors note:
thank you so much for reading & voting ♥