"What is going on? What are you getting at?" I ask panicked. I have felt weird since that night and there are almost like little gaps in my memory that I can't explain, but I haven't thought much of it until now. He steps closer to me and reaches for my hand, but I pull away. What does Malfoy have to do with any of this?

"Our memories were altered that night and you were made to forget everything about me. Everything about us," he says with intensity in his eyes. I try to make sense of what he is saying, but I just can't.

"No, you are lying! No way in hell was there ever an us." He steps closer to me again and I back into the tree behind me.

"Olivia, I know it is a lot. I know it sounds crazy, but please just let me show you," he says grabbing my arm. He puts his hand on the journal I am still holding and he looks at me pleading desperately with his eyes. I loosen my grip on the journal and he takes out his wand. He reaches his hand up to my face and I flinch. "Trust me, please," he whispers and I nod. "Close your eyes."

I close my eyes and feel his warm hand on my cheek. Almost immediately a million different images flash through my brain like a movie I've seen before. I see images of Draco and I playing outside Malfoy Manor as kids. I see images of us throwing snowballs at each other in the snow and pretending to fight with wands in the back garden. Then all of a sudden the images change and we are older at Hogwarts. I see him on the floor in the hall crying and me holding onto him. I see us on a bridge. I see his lips so close to mine they are almost touching, but not quite. Then they do touch and the images flash quicker through my brain. I see us in Snape's office and I know my cheeks must be red from embarrassment.

It is like I am seeing parts of my life that I don't remember happening, but they feel right. The last image I see is me walking away with George at the funeral and then it stops and my eyes fly open.

Draco's hand is still on my cheek and my breathing is heavy. I feel like I'm going to have a panic attack.

"What-" I start to speak, but can't.

"All of those images you saw was our story. I've been writing down everything since that first time on the bridge in this journal. The way you looked every day, how you smelled, and every single moment I was with you because they were the only moments in my life worth remembering. Please tell me you remember Liv, please," he says with tears in his eyes. He searches my eyes with panic and I feel the tears starting to form in my own eyes.

"I- I'm sorry," I say crying. I really don't remember any of this. I feel nothing towards the boy standing in front of me, but I know he isn't lying. You don't just makeup something like this even though it does still sound insane to me. It all looked so real. I just can't feel it.

"Wait," he says pulling his hand away from my cheek. He reaches in his pocket and pulls out something shiny. He puts a necklace around my neck and I hold my breath while he does it. He is so close to me I can hear his heart pounding out of his chest or maybe it is mine. I look down at the lion with the serpent wrapped around it and gasp.

"How-" before I can finish the sentence his lips are on mine. I don't kiss back at first shocked, but then I do and taste a mixture of our tears with the kiss.

"Please Livy, please remember," he says in between kisses. I cry harder and then push him off. He stares at me with a tear-stained face.

"I can't remember!" I scream, sobbing in confusion and hurt. "I just can't."

"Fuck!" screams Draco as he collapses to the ground crying.

Then I feel a sharp pain in my head and collapse to the ground. I scream and close my eyes. It feels like someone is stabbing a knife into my head. I curl up on the ground and grip the necklace Draco put around my neck. I feel Draco shaking me, but I can't hear him.

Then he is gone and all at once every single memory of the mysterious boy on the rock comes flooding back. I scream in pain and then it stops after what feels like hours. I open my eyes and I'm in Draco's arms on the ground.

"It hurts so bad," I say sobbing into his arms.

"I know baby, I know," he says crying while rocking me in his arms.

"All this time we've been without each other?" He pulls my face up and makes me look at him. I feel so dizzy and my memories are still so jumbled, but I know one thing for sure.

I've never missed someone so much in my life and what are the odds we find each other here?

"I told you I'd find you again darling, our story wasn't going to end like that," he says smiling at me.

I throw my arms around him and laugh. I finally found the pages that were missing.

I am finally home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One more chapter left, my gosh. She finally remembers everything!! Ya'll really thought I was going to be THAT cruel? Nah, I wanted a happy ending too. Thank you guys again for all the love and support. I will have a LONGGG thank you note attached to the final chapter.

-Kiersten<3