chapter one

( DISCLAIMER : this book is probably full of cringe, it was made in 2020 and probably very fanon. 🙃 i don't plan to nor have the time to edit it any time soon so pls bare with me! 🫶 )

"alright, phantoms. that's it for tonight's 'detroit: become human' gameplay. i deadass can't believe carl is gone. rest in peace my man. anyways, uh. comment some content you'd like to see. ghostarix signing off."

i shut off my stream, remove my headphones, and sulk into my gaming chair. morisuke bursts into my room.

"atsu- oh you're done, good. don't forget you start your second year tomorrow!" morisuke shakes my shoulders from behind my chair.

"mori, stop shaking me! how could i forget if you've been bugging me about it all week?"

"true. alright i'm out! oh yeah, dinners ready."

i get up from my chair and head downstairs to have dinner with my family.

finishing up the dishes with morisuke, i head back up to my room and sit on my chair again. i open the chat to my stream to read comments.

"play minecraft!"

"RAINBOW SS!"

"dude, gtaV."

"cod for sure"

"overwatch!"

one in particular catches my eye.

"play among us with kubz."
- view 11037 replies -

wait, that'd actually be so fun. his gameplays are always so entertaining. i wonder if he will answer my dm. i hop onto twitter. "kubz.. scouts.." i type in jay's username and proceed to message him.

ghostarixTTV
hey, jay! ghostarix here. i was asking my phantoms about what content they'd like to see. one of them said i should play among us with you and your friends and plenty agreed. if we could collaborate sometime that'd be awesome.

ciao, ghost.

i send the dm to jay and hop in the shower before going to sleep.

the next morning, morisuke, once again, bursts into my room as i wake up.

"good morning, atsuko-chan!"

"mori, it's too early for this."

"get up, get up, get up! the train is coming soon!"

"what?!"

morisuke bursts out laughing while i fumble to get my uniform from the closet.

"kidding!"

"get out of my room!"

morisuke runs out and closes the door. i facepalm and go into the bathroom to brush my teeth and fix my long, black dyed hair. when done, i actually put on my uniform and head downstairs.

"aww- suko-chan, the uniform looks so good!" morisuke embraces me with a hug before i can even step into the kitchen. 

"mori, get off!"

morisuke loosens his grip around me and proceeds to get breakfast. i dust off my skirt and do the same.

"let's get going to the station!"

"alright, let me grab my things." i head upstairs to my room and grab my bag and phone. i quickly go back downstairs and walk to the train with morisuke.