"Are you sure? I don't want to intrude," I say kind of hoping she is sure because I don't want to have to go home tonight. I'm just not ready yet to see everyone. I know once I step foot into the Weasley home a lot of the things I've been running from will come flooding back.

"It's no problem at all. I live just a short ride from here. Come on now, so I can lock up."

I walk outside and the air is still slightly chilly. Sofia unlocks her little black truck and I climb in. She talks the whole ride to her house and I nod and laugh at her stories about her son. Muggles have such funny ways of raising their kids. I couldn't imagine a world where I went to a regular school. Sounds like hell if I'm being quite honest, especially the schools in the States I saw. I stare out the window and Sofia drives up a mountainside it looks like. We drive in a loop up the mountain and stop about halfway up. She parks the truck and I step out, slinging my bag over my shoulder. I can feel my wand in my boot and push it down a little further. I am always prepared but haven't really used magic in a while.

It is dark, so I can't see much but when I step out of the truck and see the little house I gasp slightly. It looks so familiar, but there is no way I have been here before. I shrug it off. I am exhausted from travel today. Sofia opens the door to the little house and I am immediately filled with warmth.

"Newt, Joseph! I'm home and we have a guest tonight!" She yells out and a little boy with shaggy blonde hair comes running around the corner and jumps into Sofia's arms. A tall, strong built man comes around the corner next and smiles at them. He walks over and holds a hand out to me.

"Newt Bennett," he says and I reach my hand out as well.

"Olivia Lupin," I say and he shakes my hand firmly.

"Firm handshake, you've worked a few days in your life haven't you Ms. Lupin?" he says smiling at me.

"You could say that," I reply smiling back. Not like I fought in a wizarding war or anything recently. I grin to myself.

Sofia leads me to a room toward the back of the house and I smile at all the pictures of the three of them on the walls in the halls. She opens the door to a small room with a single bed and a dresser.

"Not much, Newt is still renovating but It should do, yes?" says Sofia standing by the door.

"It is plenty! You all have been too kind to me already," I say setting my bag down on the bed.

"Well, the bathroom is down the hall to your right, and help yourself to any food or drinks. I will let you get to bed. I'm sure you are exhausted from travel."

"Thank you again," I say and she smiles at me shutting the door behind her. I flop right onto the bed and stare at the ceiling. This place feels so comforting to me for some reason. I feel so at home here. I haven't felt that way in months. I close my eyes and don't even realize when I drift off to sleep.

The next morning I throw on a hoodie and walk out into the kitchen. Sofia is already up making coffee.

"Oh, you are awake! Perfect timing too, I want to show you something. Coffee?" she asks. Even in the mornings, she is just as perky and excited.

"Oh, darling give the poor girl a chance to open her eyes would ya?" laughs Newt as he walks in behind me. I laugh. He walks over and kisses her on the cheek grabbing a cup of coffee. Sofia hands me a warm cup as well and gestures for me to follow her outside.

"You are going to love this view," she says, and as soon as I get outside my mouth drops open at the view.

I look up at the pink light blue sky and the beautiful mountain range surrounding us. This place is amazing.

"This is beautiful, I can see why you stayed here," I say in awe. I look over to my right and see a beautiful forest with the tallest and greenest trees I've ever seen. I could swear I've seen this place in a dream before. I see a giant rock on the ledge of the forest and it looks like a man is standing on it.

"Ah, the mysterious boy who stands on the rock is here early this morning," says Sofia and I look at her.

"Mysterious boy?" I ask.

"He has been coming here for years by himself. Newt has always wanted to say something to him, but I don't want to scare him off. He comes here a lot and just sits on the rock staring off. I honestly just think it is his safe place and I'm not going to be the one to take that from him. I would love to know his story though," she says and I look back at the boy sitting on the rock. I squint really hard at him.

"That can't be," I say.

"What is it?" she asks.

"I think I know him."

"No way? Are you sure?" she says looking at me shocked.

"Positive," I whisper.

"Well what are the odds of that?" she says in shock.

What are the odds indeed that I am staring right at Draco Malfoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I love this chapter so much ahhh. You guys are going to LOVE the ending I just know it. There are going to be 2 more chapters for sure. I am super excited(:

Love you guys!

-Kiersten<3