"I'm your boss, you can't talk to me that way" I tilted my head, trying not to snap his neck in two,

"No, you are my boyfriend. And I can talk to you however I want" I spoke, furiously. We stared at one another for a moment, and then he glanced over at something. Without letting go of his tie, I eyed the thing he was, seeing it was a clock.

It read 9:23. I let go of his tie and he walked over to his door, locking it. I raised an eyebrow at him, "What are you doing?" He ignored my question, proceeding to shut the blinds of his windows. "Hotchner, get over here. We aren't done with this conversation" I ordered, aggressively. He still didn't answer, but he turned to look at me. Once he did however, he walked towards me authoritatively, instantly wrapping his hand around my neck.

I let out a small gasp, stretching my neck up to give him more room for his hands. "You don't order me around," He squeezed tighter, and I accidentally let a small smile appear on my face.

He didn't like that. He spun me around and slammed me against the wall, his hand still wrapped around my neck. His mouth moved to the part of my jaw right under my ear, kissing it as he slid his hand from my neck to the back of my head. He pulled my head back, and his kisses moved down to my neck, him sucking aggressively on it. I let out a moan, "Sh, people might still be here" He muttered in between kisses, and his hands slid down my sides in order to reach the bottom of my sweater. He pulled it up, and I helped him take it off of me to reveal my blush colored laced bralette.

I started to fumble with the buckle of his belt, but once I finally got it undone, I took him spun us around. He was now pushed up against the wall, and was shocked to watch me pull my hair back into a ponytail. His eyes slowly moved to my chest, and as stared at it, he took his suit jacket off. He threw it across the room, and I pulled his pants down to reveal his boner had strained his boxers. I palmed him, which made him let out a soft groan. A small smirk appeared on my face as I kneeled down in front of him, pulling his boxers down to reveal his hard member.

I kept eye contact with Aaron as I licked up his shaft, and he bit his lip in order to not let out a loud moan. Wanting a reaction out of him, I moved my tongue to his tip. I licked the precum off, which then instantly made him moan. I took my mouth away for a moment, and he looked down at me, "Sh, people might still be here" I teased, and he looked at me with zero patience.

Without warning, I took his dick into my mouth but slowly. It was hard to fit all of him into my mouth, when I did, I began to suck him off. He grabbed onto the cabinet next to us, using his other hand to cover his mouth to muffle the groan that had just exited his lips.

Mine moved up and down his erection, and he looked up at the ceiling to try and control himself. He moved his hand away from his mouth, and this instantly made me grip the rest of his base that couldn't fit into my mouth. I began pumping up and down just as my lips were, and my other hand began to grip them gently. He gasped, turning it into a groan, "I'm cumming" He warned, but I continued as the cum shot into my mouth. I instantly swallowed it, looking up at him to see what he had been doing.

He was trying to catch his breath, and when he glanced back down at me, he let out a small amused laugh, "You swallowed"

"What, you really think I'm going to spit after everything that's happened?" I joked, and he continued to laugh lightly, making me stand. He leaned down, and our lips crashed onto one anothers. Once we pulled away, he pulled his pants and boxers up again, situating himself. I grabbed my shirt, putting it back on as I walked over to his desk. "Hey, Hotchner" He looked up at me, "If you ever talk to me like that again, I'll spit it into your mouth" I said, and he looked at me in disgust.

However, the look on his face only lasted a split second, and he smiled mischievously, "You promise?" I gasped,

"Aaron!" This time he really let out a laugh at my whine, and I accidentally joined him. He walked over to me, and the two of us locked lips once again, "I love you" I admitted in between kisses, and he cupped my face firmly,

"You more, Juliet" he muttered back, and this made me pull away for a moment. He looked at me weird, but I tilted my head.

"You keep calling me that" I pointed out in a whisper, and he nodded.

"Romeo and Juliet" He started, "The nickname suits you. She was supposed to be the most beautiful girl anyone had ever seen. You are the most beautiful girl anyone has ever seen" He complimented, and I chuckled, going in for another kiss. However, we were rudely interrupted by someone knocking on the door. We jumped away from one another, our heads shooting to look at the door.

We then heard, "Hotchner? It's Erin" She called, "Are you in there?" My eyes went wide, and I pushed him towards the door. I however ran behind his desk, hiding under it so she didn't see me. I could hear him stifle a laugh as he opened the door,

"Strauss" He greeted, and she replied,

"Are you alone?" She questioned, so he lied with a simple,

"Yes" I heard her walk in, even though I couldn't see her, "I was just about to head out, do you need me for something?"

"No, I was looking for Gordon" I furrowed my brows, "I was thinking about giving her a few days off, I'm sure it must be hard for her finding out that her best friend for a lot of her life is alive. Imagine that and then him trying to kill you? She's been through a lot" She admitted, and I let out a sigh of relief.

Aaron leaned against his desk, "I agree. I feel as though the entire team should have a few days off, really clear our heads. I was going to talk to you about that tomorrow"

"Well, tell the team they get the week off. You guys have earned it, I'll see you next Monday"

It was funny, because all of us actually had done something wrong. Dean and Angelina had so much on us, and we could have been fired, but right now we're being rewarded. "Thank you, have a good evening Erin" She nodded,

"You too, Mr. Hotchner" And with that, she was off. I peaked my head over the desk to see he was looking at me, his arms crossed. I smiled sheepishly.

"I panicked" I admitted. He walked to the back of his desk, where I had been located, and he nodded. He held his hand out for me to take,

He simply replied with, "Yeah, I bet you did babe"