"I'm Victoria Black." I take the wand with a smile on my face.

"Ahh yes Black I remember your father's wand. Resin wood, phoenix feather, 15 inches." He said with a faint smile on his lips.

"Thank you for my wand sir.'' I say Moony grabs my shoulder pulling me out of the shop to lead me towards the bookstore.

As we walk down the street we turn into a book store grabbing books and different materials I needed. As we walk down the street I stop to look at owls and the cats. "Moony," I said he turned around to see what I was looking at. "I want a kitty please?" I say getting ready to cry and wanting to take the kitty home. "Please Moony. Please, please, please." I said now tugging on his arm towards the kittens.

After he said no once I started to cry he immediately grabbed a kitten asking "Is this the one you want Puppy?" He said. Puppy the nickname dad gave me when I was little.

"Yes, I want to name him Padfoot. Can we get him?" I say. I look up seeing a sort of sad smile on his face. He gave a small nod of his head and a smile broke out across my face. He handed me the kitten as he went up and paid for it. As he grabbed my other hand we went out of the shop towards the ice cream shop. After getting ice cream and the rest of my materials he took us home.

Two days later I got a smile on my face. As I get dressed I hear Moony yell up to me. "Puppy hurry up so you can eat breakfast before the train." I smile running down the stairs seeing my trunk packed and Padfoot laying across the trunk. I shove the food in my mouth wanting to get to the train as quickly as possible. Moony is laughing at me when he sees a piece of sausage hanging out of my mouth as I'm trying to chew.

After eating breakfast Moony grabs my trunk and I grab Padfoot in my arms. I looked up, taking Moony's hand as we apparated into the train station. We put my stuff onto a cart and we went to Platform 9 and ¾. I run through the wall with Moony right behind me. I immediately start scanning the crowd trying to find Cedric. As I turned to see Moony I got picked up and spun around. I let out a yelp as I started to yell at Cedric to put me down.

"Wow Tori I thought you would be happy to see me." he said with a smile on his face.

A smile breaks on my face as I see him. I grab him and pull him into a hug. "I can't believe we are finally able to go to Hogwarts!" i say as i start jumping up and down.

"I'm so excited to be there, I still don't think we'll be in the same house, cause I'm definitely a Hufflepuff, but i doubt you are, but one can still hope." he says as he grabs my trunk from Moony. "I'll take this and go find us a seat while you say goodbye." he says as he disappears onto the train.

I turn to Moony and wrap him into a hug. "I'm going to miss you so much. I'll write a letter every week to let you know how everything is going." I say as he looked down at me.

"Just promise not to get into too much trouble. I just want you to be safe and have fun." He says a small smile on his face. "Don't let what people say about your dad upset you ok. They don't know what you know." He says as he hugs me again. I smile at him before running onto the train.

As I turn to find my compartment I run straight into someone. I fall onto my butt, and when I look up I see one of the two twins. "Where's your other half?" I say as I stand up to wipe off and to go find Cedric.

"Well he is finding us a compartment. I was looking for you to make sure that you weren't alone on the train." He said with a smile. I'm still not quite sure which twin this is.

"Well actually I do have a seat with someone else. I just need to find them." I say as i start to look down the hall and see if i can find Cedric.

"Ohhh, who is Miss Tori looking for, is it a guy?" he says as he raises his eyebrows trying to annoy me.

"Yes it is a guy thank you very much, his name is Cedric Diggory and he's probably waiting for me so i should go." I say as I set Padfoot done to wonder around the train for a bit. I push pass the twin waving goodbye as I start my search for Cedric again. I finally found him near the back of the train. He's sitting in the corner of his seat with his face shoved into some muggle book called Percy Jackson. I slid open the door and he jumped up from his seat and set the book down.

"Took you long enough to find me, what happened? I thought you ditched me." he says as he puts a hand on his heart pretending to pout.

"Well i ran into one of the Weasley twins and we stopped and talked for a second before I could make my way down here." I say as I sit down with him. I start to wonder what house I'm going to be in. I want to be in Gryffindor like my dad, but Moony always said I acted like a Slytherin. I just hoped no matter what that me and Cedric stayed friends.

"So you really think you're gonna be a Hufflepuff. I mean sure you're sweet but you're definitely not a pushover." I say. I'm kinda scared that he won't be my friend if we got different houses.

Cedric looks at me seeing the worry on my face. "Hey we are going to be friends no matter what ok? It doesn't matter what houses we get because you're my best friend." He says with this smile that is contagious. The smile spreads across my face as the compartment door opens. An old lady opens the door with a cart of sweets in front of her.

"Any sweets from the trolley dears?" She says with a small smile.

"Um can i get 5 chocolate frogs, 3 droobles, and a few licorice wands?" I say as I hand the lady the money hoping she would leave quickly as she kinda creeps me out.

"Can I have one?" Cedric says as he holds up a chocolate frog. I nod my head letting him have it. He opens it and eats the frog pulling out the card that came with it.

"Dumbledore, I already have 40 of these at home. Do you want it?" he says, handing me the card. I smile and take it reading over the card as Dumbledore waves and then leaves. I set it next to my small backpack.

"You're right you're definitely going into Hufflepuff." I say. He smiles again.

"Is that a bad thing?" he says, raising an eyebrow questioningly.

I start laughing. "No it's not just mean you're sweet and I'm definitely going to beat you at Quidditch." i say as i'm trying not to die of laughter. We sit there talking for a while longer before the door slides open again. This time revealing Charlie Weasley.

"Hey kiddo," he said as he rubbed the top of my head messing up my hair. "We are almost there so you two should go and get dressed in your robes." he says with a smile as he waves and walks out. Cedric and I found the bathrooms and went and changed then made our way back to the compartment. After another 20ish minutes we felt the train come to a stop.

Everyone piled out of the train. Over everyone talking you could hear a man yelling "First years! First years! First years over here!" Cedric and I make our way over there seeing boats lined up against a huge lake. "Any more First years? Mind yer step now! First years follow me!" I looked up to see a giant directing us towards the boat. I mean he wasn't actually a giant but he was huge!

There are four people on a boat and we were with two other people that looked as nervous as me and Cedric were. As we rounded a bend we all looked up to see a beautiful castle up on a cliff. It glowed in the night sky with it sitting there kids were in ahh. Some even almost falling out of their boat trying to get a better look. I was in shock as we got out of the boat and made our way to the castle.

A/N I promise I wont do these often but I know Cedric is supposed to be a year older then the twins but I wanted him to be the same age as Victoria so he's a year younger then he's supposed to be.