Chapter 1

"Alright Phoenix, now take these," Jax said, handing his sister a motorcycle part.

"What is it?" she asked.

"These are spark plugs, we need them to spark inside here so it can ignite the fuel, and make your motorcycle run," he explained to the curious 12 year old, who was looking up at her older brother with wide eyes.

"Cool," Phoenix said.

"You wanna put them in with me?"

"Of course!" she exclaimed, going over to her brother.

"Alright, here are the plugs, and they go right there," Jax said.

He gave his sister the part, putting his hand over hers, helping her to put the piece into the right place.

"There you go! Good job Nix, your a quick learner," he said, giving the girl a bright smile, then a high five.

Phoenix Morrow was very bright for her age. She was interested in a lot of things, and was wanting to learn anything and everything she could from the guys who worked with her brother and her dad.

Chibs taught her a lot about the history of Europe, especially about medieval times Scotland.

Bobby was always telling her fun facts about Elvis, usually giving her a taste of his impression, making her giggle every time.

Piney taught her about classic cars, which always fascinated her.

Tig taught her street smarts, and how to protect herself if she were ever to (god forbid) be on her own for whatever circumstance.

Gemma taught her daughter how to cook and bake from a very young age, much to the pleasure of the guys as she was always baking them goodies.

And Jax taught her about motorcycles. She'd always loved motorcycles, just like her brother. She also developed a love of the arts; photography and theatre being her favourites.

Phoenix didn't know about the MC, Gemma was delaying telling her until she was older.

But now that Phoenix had become more clever, she was starting to ask questions about things happening to the club, that Jax, Gemma, and Clay had no idea how to answer.

The day before, the warehouse, where SAMCRO kept all of their guns was attacked. It exploded, and all of its contents went up in flame.

Phoenix wasn't as naive as some of the guys thought, and she picked up on things quickly.

"Dad seemed pretty upset about that warehouse explosion," Phoenix said.

"Mhm."

"Was it important to the club?"

"Yes."

"How?"

"Um-"

"What did you guys keep th-"

"Phoenix!" Jax exclaimed, telling Phoenix that she should stop asking about it.

"Sorry Jax, it's just that, I'm getting older now. I know that there are things going on with SAMCRO that mom and dad are trying to hide from me. I'm just curious is all," she said, giving a weak smile.

Jax smiled back at his little sister.

"I know you are Nix. And questions will be answered eventually. Now, only one more thing to do," Jax said, getting up and grabbing the pump to put some air in the tires of the bike.

"Can you help me?" he asked.

Phoenix laughed.

She walked to her brother, who showed her how to work the pump, before handing it off to her to finish.

Once the last pump of air was made into the back tire, the siblings took a step back to admire their work.

"There you go! You just fixed up your first bike. I think the guy who dropped it off is gonna be very pleased with your handy work," he said ruffling her hair.

"Thanks for teaching me Jax," Phoenix said giving him a hug.

"Anytime kiddo," he replied, hugging her back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just thought I'd start it off with some fluff 😊

Hope everyone's well :)

-MrsThorinOakenshield