"Hey, you look like you're about to pee yourself Killua. Ease it up, his opponent is Gon." Aurora whispered as she nudged the boy who took a deep breath and stared back up at the fight, sending a nod of his head in appreciation of the girl's comfort.

Aurora snickered as Gon and Hanzo began arguing over the older male's surrender. The ninja had ended up sending the boy flying and out cold as Aurora walked over to Gon and poked his unconscious, bleeding face.

"A clean broken arm, two fractured ribs, bruised lungs and some internal bleeding. Maybe a few other fractures while we're at it. Can we get a medic over here for this idiot?" The girl called out as she scanned his injuries.

The men in suits flinched and began running over, picking him up.

She turned around to face Hanzo her current, and next opponent. "Man, you sure do have the misfortune of being paired up with kids huh." Aurora began with a grin. Hanzo looked hesitant as he rubbed the back of his neck. "Not a huge fan of harming kids but I hope that you aren't as stubborn as that last boy." Hanzo said with a sigh as Aurora chuckled. "Of course not."

"After all. I plan on making this swift." The dark gloom over her face that caused him to flinch just slightly at the innocent girl's sudden switch flip. But the dark look had vanished as quick as it had come. Aurora was keeping him on his toes, after all, she was the one who summoned a water sphere in the middle of nowhere.

Her Nen ability was unknown.

Lilac eyes narrowed, almost like slits as Hanzo felt a chill go down his spine. The girl sighed loudly in dismay. His mentality was strong which was no surprise, meaning that she may actually have to put in some effort into this fight.

She could see that Hisoka was keeping a close eye on her. Should she play it off a bit? She didn't want her ability to be discovered by him too quickly.

As they two engaged into a close hand to hand combat, Aurora was slowly starting to get worn out little by little, proved as the tip of his nail narrowly grazed against her cheek, leaving the stinging sensation of a cut.

Aurora clearly had the advantage of the greater agility, but Hanzo had the momentum and stamina. Both things that she lacked with her smaller frame. As she ducked a kick from the ninja her elbow slammed into his solar plexus, injecting a fraction of Nen in it.

He laughed as he wiped away the saliva he had coughed out. It wasn't long until he returned the favor and slammed her to the ground with his massive weight. Her two fingers reached up to his forehead, causing him to flinch backward as he felt a shock run through his body.

After a few minutes she was tired and panting, although a grin made its way up to her face which confused Hanzo. "You're putting up a better fight than I had anticipated." He half complimented. She nodded her head in thanks.

The girl sacrificed her shoulder in the fight as it was punctured by Hanzo's blade. Although she had retaliated when her palm landed flat on the square of his chest causing her to do a backhand spring backward. "Please surrender." She requested peacefully with her hands behind her back.

He began to laugh, assuming she was joking but the girl rolled her eyes as she snapped her fingers and Hanzo's eyes rolled to the back of his head. "While you were distracted, I took the courtesy of hitting each of your chakra vital points. You'll be temporarily in pain and paralyzed each time you try to move." Aurora shrugged.

However it hadn't surprised anyone as he refused to surrender yet a second time. He was trained in the arts that required much vigorous training. The moment he had looked into her eyes however, he had surrendered quietly and the girl retracted her Nen from his chakra points. What he saw in her eyes, or rather what she showed him, was unknown to all.