Do it for me, please..

Y/N: Yes! 

.

.

After we hugged and kissed passionately. He kissed my lips , my cheeks , my nose , my eyes , my forehead and then he kissed my lips again slowly giving me butterfly kisses down my neck. It was making my legs go numb.

 It was so good, I felt I was doing the right thing, when suddenly my stomach decided to aknowledge the food on the table. I was hungry so I looked at Jungkook and smiled .

Y/N:So ? Are we gonna eat or not ? 

We laughed and he pulled my chair for me to sit down. I sat down and he sat down on his chair. We talked and talked until I wanted to ask Jungkook about the thing I've been thinking about for the past few days.

Y/N: Jungkook.. I've been thinking about how can I get rid of my dad. I know it sounds bad, but after all the things he had done to me , he deserves it.It's hard for me to put my own dad behind the bars , but i have no other option. 

Jungkook: And what did you thought about ? What do you want to do , that will put him in prison?

Y/N: I want you to film my dad, beating me. So that I can go with the footage to the police and arrest my dad. * I looked into his eyes and hold his hand tightly*

He looked at me with big eyes, shocked. His facial expression changing in a second. 

Jungkook: Y/N! Do you hear yourself ? You want me to watch my girlfriend be beaten by her father and not do anything ?!

Y/N: You are not gonna do nothing ! You will record my dad. * I looked into his eyes and saw that his eyes were watery*

Y/N: Jungkook.. * I reached to touch his face and he cupped my hand tightly with both of his hands surprinsing me*

Jungkook: Please don't make me do this. I can't bear seeing you suffer. I can't do this.. 

Y/N: Jungkook please , do it for me.. Please..

Jungkook: Why me ? Why should I do this ! Can't you put Taehyung or Jimin , or anyone else ?!* he was crying*

Y/N: It has to be you ! * i started crying  too * 

Jungkook: Why? Why me !

Y/N: Because!... That way i know you are there. That way I will have the courage to endure that and fight just for you.. 

Y/N: If you are there , I will feel safe.I will feel that I have to resist just for you. Please Jungkook...

Y/N: Do it for me , please..

Jungkook: Y/N... 

He was crying , I was crying. We were a crying mess, until he nodded. He got up from his seat and came to hug me. I hugged him tightly and wispered " Thank you".

We broke the hug and he kissed me passionately on the lips. His lips were warm and delicate and a cold tear from his eye was making it's way towards his jaw. I wiped his tears and looked into his eyes. He was already looking at me , his pupils dilating everytime our lips touch each others making the kiss sloppier and deeper.

I was about to get my hand through his hair when I remembered we still are into the company. I slowly pulled away , kissing his nose that was red from the cry earlier. 

Y/N: I think we should get to work now. It's almost time to go home and I didn't finish anything. * I said looking away embarrassed*

Jungkook: That's not a problem. I will resolve with everything. * He said looking at my lips *

Y/N: That's not it. I am afraid someone will find us here. * I looked at him with one eyebrow raised*

Jungkook: That's impossible! Nobody knows about this place. Only me !

Y/N: Are you sure about that?--

In that very moment someone came in. We were surprised to see him here. Jungkook said only he knows about this place. Is it possible that he was wrong? Even tho he was wrong, what is he doing here ! It shoud be working time, it's not the break. 

Taehyung : Y/N? What are you doing here with him ? 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hello! How are you ? How could Y/N ask Jungkook that ! It will be so hard for him to do that ! He truly loves her , it's gonna be so hard for him to do that ..

I'm sorry if there are some grammatical mistakes , and I hope you enjoyed this chapter ! 

If you liked this chapter don't forget to vote it and maybe you can leave me a comment! It would make me so happy! 

I hope you have a great day ! ^^