Chapter 7

I walked into the room that I kept my bag in and changed in earlier. There was a small bed and it was a perfectly fine room but I felt so sick to my stomach. 

Great, just great. 

I hated that we couldn’t just talk to each other and I know we’d never be able to be just friends without feelings involved, but I couldn’t live without him anymore. He was my best friend, despite not talking for years. 

I laid down and tried to sleep, all thoughts going back to Wil. I’d probably been awake for two hours until I finally feel asleep, only to be awoken by the nightmares. I’d go months without them, but when my mom would call me begging for money, or I’d occasionally visit her, the nightmares would come back and worse each time. I’d wake up expecting Wil to be holding me because in my dreams he would and that was the saddest part. 

I woke up in a sweat and got up to get a drink. The clock read 2:27 am. I barely slept for an hour, and I had no idea what time the plane was leaving. Well shit, I wonder if he bought the tickets yet.

“Bad dreams?” 

“Holy fuck. Wil. You can’t creep up on someone like that in the middle of the night, you’re lucky I didn’t have a light saber I would have cut your arm off.” 

“Sorry,” He laughed, “I got your plane ticket for you.”

“Why are you still up?”

“Couldn’t sleep.” 

I wanted to hug him and tell him I was sorry for basically rejecting him and tell him he deserves the most beautiful, talented, smart, funny, sexy, sweet, amazingly wonderful girl in the world and I don’t even think a girl exists that’s good enough for him. But the only thing that came out of my mouth was..

“Oh.”

“Why are you still up?” He asked me.

“Bad dream.” 

“Sorry.”

“It’s not your fault.”

“I’m sorry I couldn’t keep the nightmares away, that shouldn’t have happened to you. I’m sorry I wasn’t there quick enough, I should have been there sooner, if I just picked you up before the-” and I kissed him. 

It was stupid of me but I wanted him to stop talking. It wasn’t his fault at all, he was the one that saved me. Who was there to hold me and tell me everything was okay. 

But this time we didn’t stop kissing. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist and somehow we made it to his room.

He gently laid me down never breaking the kiss until he lead a trail of kisses from my lips to my stomach. Our clothes came off in a blur and the next thing I knew we were fucking.

No, not fucking, it was more than that.