I nodded, "Yeah that makes sense. But I can't think of anyone who I was close with or anything like that, that I was seperated from. Anyone that I would miss, that I would remember."

"Can you think of anything that happened before the attack, like a treaty violation with another pack or anything like that? Any reason another pack would want to attack you guys?"

"No, I have a feeling it was about me though. My dad said he swore to protect me. I have a feeling that they were coming after me."

"Do you know anything about who it was?"

"N-no they were rogues I think. They must have s-stalked or watched us, b-because it was my birthday. They knew it was my birthday, and that my dad would be distracted and that they could..." my mouth gaped open, but I couldnt make any sounds.

"Shhhh....that's enough. It's okay sweetheart. You told me enough." Beck cooed in my ear, tucking my head under his chin.

"It still hurts. I miss them." I whimpered, burrying my face into his shoulder. A tear slipped out of the corner of my eye and I felt Beck rub circles into my back.

"I know baby, I know it hurts. I'm so sorry. I wish I could make it better." I murmured.

"You do." I whispered. We stayed quiet for a while after that. I held one of Beck's hands in both of mine and turned it over, tracing patterns on his palm. I knew he was still thinking about the note, trying to process everything I had told him. I looked up and studied his face. His brow furrowed in concentration.I reached up with on hand to cup his cheek, brushing my thumb across it, still clutching the his hand.

He glanced down at me, and the corner of his mouth quirked up, "What?"

"I love you. So much," I murmured.

"I love you more," he said, and kissed my lips softly. He pulled me to straddle his lap, his hands on my hips. One hand rested on his shoulder and the other on his chest. I sighed against his lips and smiled. This time, I was the one to ask for more. I traced both his lips with the tip of my tongue, and he groaned softly. He opened his mouth, my tongue gently explored. He squeezed my hips lightly, and my tongue continued to probe his mouth, gasping when his tongue met mine. They tangled together and I moaned lowly. He smirked and pulled away.

"That's not very nice," I breathed.

"Oh hush," he said, leaning his head down to my neck. "Catch your breath." He brushed his lips down my neck, starting behind my ear. His lips peppered around, and soon enough he had found my sweetspot. He sucked on the spot and continued to kiss it. His tongue darted out and pressed softly against the sensitive skin. I turned my head to give him better access, which he accepted. He was gentle and sweet. Not hungry and vicious like others had been. I was about to capture his lips in mine once more, when there was a sharp knock on the door. Beck groaned, but his lips never left my neck.

"Beck? You in here? I need to- Oh hello...What do we have here?" Beck growled but pulled away. My cheeks burned in embarrassment and I hid my face in his chest.

"Hunter," Beck warned lowly. "What do you want?"

"Please continue, don't mind me," he said smirking.
"Perv," I mumbled and Beck chuckled.
"Sorry to break up the steamy makeout session, but you have to train the pack in a half an hour."
Beck groaned and leaned back in his big, leather desk chair. "Shit. I forgot about that. Alright thanks Hunter. Get all the guys ready and meet me in the backyard," Beck said turning his attention back to me.
"Can I stay?" He said with a Cheshire Cat smile. My cheeks burned again and Beck kissed my temple.
"Out. Now." He growled and we heard a chuckle, before the door clicked shut. "Now where were we?" He asked smirking.
"Beck we have to get ready..." I sighed.
"Five more minutes," he promised. I smiled and he pulled me forward. Well five minutes turned into twenty and we had to run down the hall to our room.
"Is it cold out babe?" I called from the closet. He sauntered over to the door.
"A little chilly but don't worry you'll be getting warm pretty quickly." He said. I nodded and pulled out a pair of spandex shorts and and a sports bra and a loose tank. I brushed past him to walk to the bathroom, but he caught hold of my waist.
"Where are you headed?" He whispered in my ear.
"To change. In the bathroom."I said grinning at him.
"Awww princess come on."he whined.
"You and I both know that if I do, we'll never make it to training." I groaned.
"Pretty please?"
"Sorry cowboy." I chuckled. He pouted and I reached up to kiss his lips. "Nope, nice try" i murmured when I felt him try and pick me up. I dashed into the bathroom and pulled on my shorts and sports bra. Where is my damn tank top....That sneaky bastard.